Mesa TC-50

Cool. I have the actual amp on loan. Let’s see how close I can get it. Zero experience with this amp. No idea what it sounds like.
It's such a great sounding amp. Imo very British for a Mesa, yet still Mesa. Lol it really is becoming one of my favorite models. Covers a lot of ground.

Quite honestly my favorite amp ever put into the AFIII.
Mine too. I had a real TC50 and I like the Fractal better because it has the core tone, but also gives additional parameters to dial in things you can't do with the real one. I like to add just a little depth to give some additional thump. With the real one I was running my FX8 with parametric EQ to get similar results, but this actually works better.

I’ve owned a TC-50 since they came out. It’s an awesome amp, but I always wanted a more transparent fx loop and the ability to switch on the drive/tight switches via foot control. This solved everything. And I got it in a pedal now. (FM3) :cool:
Yes, that is another great benefit to the Fractal version. Love the flexibility and control we get.

Channel 3 has a ton of gain but it really shines when you back the gain off. To me, it’s really touch sensitive and doesn’t thin out. Very receptive to riding your guitar volume.

What IR's are you using? Your preset is pointing to User cabs.
No not at all, did you import the cabs from the preset and save separately? I think you have to do that in order to recall the preset after importing. These were out of the ML Freeman cab pack. Hope this was ok to share.

Back
Top Bottom