Wish Mesa Boogie Roadster / Road King

It's French for "very coronary".

But because "triple Crown" is a copywritten term, they tonestack can't say "triple crown" so he's saying the TC tonestack is labelled as "Tres Coronoa" in the tone stack picker.

I'm still not 100% sure why the Triple Crown tone stack is the answer though, I can't find the right schematics to see if the tone stack of the Roadster/Road King is different than the normal Rectifiers, and whether the Triple Crown actually uses that same one or not.

As I owned most of the boogies , the roadster/king series sound more dark than the standard rectifier . The recto is all about agressive high and big lows, a lot of bees 🐝 in the sound. The road don’t sound the same.

@FractalAudio , the offer is open if you want to model my Mesa Roadster, then! I just need it back in time to sell it when I come up on the FM9 waitlist (that's understandably a while from now) :)

EDIT: That doesn't mean you should push me further down the waitlist, though! :p

Last edited:
You re right to necro this tread 😅. Roadster and roadking are super cool amps .

dude

Roadking:
Recto 2 Red Modern, Power Tube Grid Bias to 0.3, Power Tube Hardness 0.00, Supply Sag 7.00, Variac 150%, Master Bias Ex 70%, tonestack either... recto 1 red, recto red bright, recto org bright, solo 88, or solo 99

Roadster:
Recto 2 Red Modern, Supply Sag 7.00, Power Tube Grid Bias to 0.3, Power Tube Hardness 0.00, Master Bias Ex 50%

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom