• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Megadeth - Tornado of Souls (free preset)

edo

Power User
Vendor
When I was posting the daily clips by request for the Famous Riffs preset packs, a friend asked me over and over to play this. Truth is, I don't have a 24 fret guitar (the fact that I couldn't play it was not a major concern! :D).. Well, I still don't have a 24 fret guitar (and I still can't play it), but at least I made a clip for it now!!

And because I'm not the greatest Megadeth fan, I didn't really spend too much time on the tone, so I didn't feel like selling it! Here it is:

Attachments

• TORNADO OF SOULS.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

toneseeker911

Inspired
That was great ! My all time favorite solo. Been trying to play it on and off for maybe 4 years. Haven’t got there yet....

Reactions: edo

teof

this is freaking awesome playing and tone too. Tried it on my guitar and its really close to the original tone. If I may ask, what pickups do u have on your strat?

HerrSquid

Inspired
I don't know the song and solo, but that was freakin' great, and extra points for doing it on a Strat with a mint green pickguard!

edo

Power User
Vendor
this is freaking awesome playing and tone too. Tried it on my guitar and its really close to the original tone. If I may ask, what pickups do u have on your strat?
Those are bare knuckle pickups, bridge hb is the holy driver and the 2 sc’s are the Irish tours

Triaxis75

Inspired
Dood...that was so bada$$

I wouldve been proud to play it like that in front of the first two rows of aqua net and South of Heaven t-shirt wearing folks...

Top Bottom