AFIII Megadeth - Tornado of Souls (free preset)

edo

Power User
Vendor
When I was posting the daily clips by request for the Famous Riffs preset packs, a friend asked me over and over to play this. Truth is, I don't have a 24 fret guitar (the fact that I couldn't play it was not a major concern! :D).. Well, I still don't have a 24 fret guitar (and I still can't play it), but at least I made a clip for it now!!

And because I'm not the greatest Megadeth fan, I didn't really spend too much time on the tone, so I didn't feel like selling it! Here it is:

Attachments

• TORNADO OF SOULS.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
That was great ! My all time favorite solo. Been trying to play it on and off for maybe 4 years. Haven’t got there yet....

Reactions: edo
this is freaking awesome playing and tone too. Tried it on my guitar and its really close to the original tone. If I may ask, what pickups do u have on your strat?

I don't know the song and solo, but that was freakin' great, and extra points for doing it on a Strat with a mint green pickguard!

this is freaking awesome playing and tone too. Tried it on my guitar and its really close to the original tone. If I may ask, what pickups do u have on your strat?
Those are bare knuckle pickups, bridge hb is the holy driver and the 2 sc’s are the Irish tours

Dood...that was so bada$$

I wouldve been proud to play it like that in front of the first two rows of aqua net and South of Heaven t-shirt wearing folks...

Back
Top Bottom