Meanwhile on a farm in northern Sweden

I have no idea wtf I just watched for four minutes and sixteen seconds. Is it life? Is it art? Or is it just girls using farm animals for their entertainment?

I have no idea wtf I just watched for four minutes and sixteen seconds. Is it life? Is it art? Or is it just girls using farm animals for their entertainment?
Probably all of the above. And the boredom of being a farmer's daughter in winter. ;)

But I don't care, really. Seems like the girls are having fun and they are pretty cute at that. So nothing wrong with this video.

I like the redhead.

If you want a chuckle, turn on captioning while you watch. Kudos to YouTube for even trying, but it just ain't workin'. :)

At the end of the video, it sounds like one of the girls is saying it's -60°. It ain't. Still, getting cattle-thrown into the snow in a bikini...that's gotta be cold.

Didnt even think about the captioning, gotta check that out

I pretty much grew up on a farm, or at least country side in northern Sweden and there were lots of silly stunts going on, but that was way before internet and camcorders...

this video has me confused and slightly aroused at the same time...
Mentally block out the livestock, and the arousal thing will take on a life of its own...depending on your proclivities. :)

Back
Top Bottom