May the onslaught begin. I just ordered my Ax8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! I hope you're right about the "onslaught", though I suspect this thread will turn into a different type on onslaught than what you had in mind...

I would recommend you guys check your spam folder , then empty it , so when you recheck ( you know you will ) it'll be easier to see.

That's kind of interesting. I wouldn't think the spreadsheet I made would be accurate at all, and this shows it either isn't, or that FAS doesn't explicitly work oldest to newest.

If there's a reason he was put ahead of others, no biggie. But if that happened, I would expect them to tell him not to say anything....

It would be nice to know from FAS how many units are ready to be shipped and how many emails went out? I'm number 140 on the list, but who knows what number I really am? I would think that they would have an initial stock of 500 units in the first run??? Number 140 doesn't seem that far out, but maybe it is??

He was at the amp show and took some great videos. He totally deserves an early invite.
If this is the case, it'd be interesting to know if this is truly the start of mass invites going out, or just a small trickle to some more users outside of the beta / A-list people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom