Matrix GT800FX US Duty and or fees

USA

Anyone order one of these direct from Matrix Amplification? I realize Tone Merchants are a US dealer but was curious about direct.

What is the US Duty/Fees come to shipped UPS?

Also anyone have an idea how long the shipping wait is?

Thanks

Shipping is quite quick - a few days. You will pay more though - mainly because of shipping. Matrix can ship 10 to TM for the same price as shipping one to a customer. It also depends on the Exchange rate though as that will vary day to day from Matrix - where as TM is a fixed price.

Quick check (they dont have US shipping prices quoted) - Mexico is £44, so assuming a similar cost, it will be £405 - which at today exchange rate is $626. You then have to add import tax etc. NO idea what that will be, you'd need to check. TM are selling at $699 so its all dependant on import costs really.

I paid a total of $643 ordering direct from matrix. It took a total of 6 days to get here to texas. Direct is cheaper than tone merchants.

I paid a total of $643 ordering direct from matrix. It took a total of 6 days to get here to texas. Direct is cheaper than tone merchants.

Do you remember what the fees were for import? I got the cost with shipping emailed from them.

That was the whole total. I guess the import fee was included cause thats all that was taken out of my paypal.

Yup! Just double checked my PP account and the total was $643.64. And I just bought mine last month so Im sure its still the same price.

BTW Its AMAZING!!!!!!

I don't believe TM accepts PayPal as well. I have some funds in my PP account to buy an amp, might look to order direct from Matrix.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if Tone Merchants is around. Website order form is broken. I left two emails on the contact form last week and I just placed a call that went to voicemail after 7 rings. I'm about ready to order direct from Matrix, but was trying to give them the option to match the price.

Just bought one direct. This is the breakdown: The UK net sterling price for the GT800FX shall be £365*, excluding shipping,
The net shipping charge to the U.S.A. shall be £37.62
Total price = (£365* + £37.62)
= £402.62*
about $632.65, delivered to my door in Upstate NY.

Hi Mark from Tone Merchants. We are still around. We have 4 Matrix in stock. I spoke to Matrix this morning. They will be adjusting their pricing to be the same as ours. They had factored in that there would be duties and brokerage charged when they ship to the USA, apparently they are not being charged. Their pricing will be adjusted to be equal to ours.

I apologize for the website, we are working on it to get it back up and running with the online store. We do accept PayPal, Visa, MC, etc.
Please give the store a call if you need one.

Mark Day

If you go to the Tone Merchant website and click on Ebay store I will have the Matrix available there and you can use PayPal.

Mark

Mark - I didn't know that you were associated with Tone Merchants! You're you-tube videos are the reason I discovered and bought my FX II. Make sure that you get a commission check.

Mark - I didn't know that you were associated with Tone Merchants! You're you-tube videos are the reason I discovered and bought my FX II. Make sure that you get a commission check.

I just started working here 2 weeks ago :)

Mark

Price on the Matrix is highly dependant on Exchange rate - and the $630-$680 prices dont include any US tax's - which may or may not be applied.

Back
Top Bottom