Legacy Presets MASTER THREAD - AustinBuddy DREAMRIGS 1000+TonePack for AX8 and Axe-FX Mark II/XL/XL+

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Thanks a lot Austin for your job to help us. Cheers. 4 shure much better.
It was fun. A lot of amps sounded much better to me this time around that I had relegated to the Extras banks A and B in first run.
Worth checking everything out for sure. This time I let the speaker comp default rather than turn it off. So had to re-level all too. Was worth it!

It is on the list to try and do. There are a few problems to solve. It will take multiple presets for a song where one Axe III preset could do it with 8 scenes for example. Have to use different compressor since we do not have analog one in the II. Have to use more User Cabs. Can’t get to it until early 2020 since I need to do Axe III update next. Will keep you posted.
love to buy the 3 but out off work most off the year with torn bicep, I guess I'll ask SANTA lol.

very nice presets, and an good support for updating it. I love it !!

I find some presets with no sound

AB DreamRigsBank 2

BF SuperRev: Cln /y
BF SuperRev: Low /y

I just checked all output levels etc. but can't find any reason!

Greetings from Bavaria/Germany!

Michael

very nice presets, and an good support for updating it. I love it !!

I find some presets with no sound

AB DreamRigsBank 2

BF SuperRev: Cln /y

I just checked all output levels etc. but can't find any reason!

Greetings from Bavaria/Germany!

Michael
You are probably on a Mark II. Usually ai use the factory Super Reverb CTS IR but had to substitute for Mark II because you only have 132 Factory IRs, not 189. Try to put the 4x10 Super Reverb Mix or 3x10 Vibroking IR into the Cab Block, it is probably pointing to wrong place.

please document here in this thread which bank and amps anyone detects any similar no sound (cab block is pointing to empty spot) issues like this with and I will fix and update the update. Pretty sure I got most right but if a few slipped by it is easy fix.

Hey there Austin. First of all, I must say I really dig your presets.

I am an XL user, and I discovered "no sound" is coming from *AustinJohnson: ST" preset in Bonus Preset Pack.

Shuffled through each and every preset in the banks and that is the only one I could find with no sound.

Thanks for all your effort :)

Last edited:
Hey there Austin. First of all, I must say I really dig your presets.

I am an XL user, and I discovered "no sound" is coming from *AustinJohnson: ST" preset in Bonus Preset Pack.

Shuffled through each and every preset in the banks and that is the only one I could find with no sound.

Thanks for all your effort :)
Thanks! I know I fixed that in the Mark II. Just set the User Cab to point to #30. That is Jimi Greenbacks cab. I used to have that in User 1 and moved it. Sorry for the error, will fix it up!

If you have a Mark II (not XL/XL+) and you downloaded the ARES 2.0 version in last 72 or so hours, go back and re-download it. The Cab substitutions did not get adjusted right in Banks 1-3, and that has all been fixed.

Just wanted to say thanks again AustinBuddy, for your amazing, "Fractal-level" of after-sales support for your products!

In fact, I think Fractal would do well to make you a generous offer to incorporate your presets as standard on their hardware. The AxeFX is amazing hardware, but I have found that it wasn't until I started using your presets that I fully appreciated how amazing it is. I'm no good at "amp tweaking," and I'm sure I'm not alone -- your presets give me everything I need to just fire up my AxeFX(s) and enjoy the $#@% out of them. So, thanks man! I can't wait for the Dream Rigs for AxeFX III. :)

Just wanted to say thanks again AustinBuddy, for your amazing, "Fractal-level" of after-sales support for your products!

In fact, I think Fractal would do well to make you a generous offer to incorporate your presets as standard on their hardware. The AxeFX is amazing hardware, but I have found that it wasn't until I started using your presets that I fully appreciated how amazing it is. I'm no good at "amp tweaking," and I'm sure I'm not alone -- your presets give me everything I need to just fire up my AxeFX(s) and enjoy the $#@% out of them. So, thanks man! I can't wait for the Dream Rigs for AxeFX III. :)
@austinbuddy has lent his deft hand to more than one factory preset.

Just an FYI -- if you've not yet bought the 1000+ Dream Rigs for Axe-Fx II or XL/XL+ and have been waiting for a holiday sale, I have them on sale for $20 off now through end of day Cyber-Monday December 3rd at midnight (Austin Texas time). The new 200+ Bass Tonepack is also on sale as well. Enjoy and happy holidays!

Just an FYI -- if you've not yet bought the 1000+ Dream Rigs for the AX8 and have been waiting for a holiday sale, I have them on sale for $20 off now through end of day Cyber-Monday December 3rd at midnight (Austin Texas time). The new 200+ Bass Tonepack for AX8 is also on sale as well. Enjoy and happy holidays!

Just an FYI -- if you've not yet bought the 1000+ Dream Rigs for the AX8 and have been waiting for a holiday sale, I have them on sale for $20 off now through end of day Cyber-Monday December 3rd at midnight (Austin Texas time). The new 200+ Bass Tonepack for AX8 is also on sale as well. Enjoy and happy holidays!
Is there a problem with the link on your webpage? Just tried to acess it and I am getting a “page not found“ error.
EDIT: I am able to access it from the “Products” drop down list but not the picture at the bottom of the page. The drop down list will do. Never mind. Thanks!

Last edited:
Is there a problem with the link on your webpage? Just tried to acess it and I am getting a “page not found“ error.
EDIT: I am able to access it from the “Products” drop down list but not the picture at the bottom of the page. The drop down list will do. Never mind. Thanks!
Thanks for the head's up. I am working on the website all weekend. That may have been issue. Hope to have a new (ad faster) website up and running in December. Glad you found a work-around.

If anyone else has any AustinBuddy website issues, please do let me know! heybuddy @ austinbuddy.com Thank you!

Christmas time...

Just an FYI -- if you've not yet bought the 1000+ Dream Rigs for Axe-Fx Mark II/Original, or the XL or XL+ and have been waiting for a holiday sale... It's on sale for $20 off now through midnight December 31st (Austin Texas time). The new 200+ Bass Tonepack is also on sale through then.

Enjoy and happy holidays!

Reactions: Rex
Christmas time...

Just an FYI -- if you've not yet bought the 1000+ Dream Rigs for AX8 and have been waiting for a holiday sale... It's on sale for $20 off now through midnight December 31st (Austin Texas time). The new 200+ Bass Tonepack is also on sale through then. Both are compatible with Quantum 10.01 (the latest firmware version available).

Enjoy and happy holidays!

Hi Everyone. My website will be down temporarily for maintenance for the next few days.

You will not be able to access any downloads or place any orders until we are back up and running.

I will let everyone know when it is back up and running again by posting here. Thanks!

P.S. My FM3 finally arrives tomorrow -- so I'm excited to get started working on a TonePack for that.

Back
Top Bottom