WTB Magnetic labels for an MFC-101

gyiakoumi

Hey

Looking to buy some magnetic labels for the MFC-101, I'm based in the UK.

I'm conscious that zenrig has stopped making this but perhaps someone else has some lying around that they no longer need?

Thanks
George

Im still doing them in the UK... many colour options. there the original thread that I started if you search for it (unsure how to link it here)
Showing white with cut out letters but black with laser etched white writing is popular. Check ebay for my listing also...
If not for you I have a bunch of the old original magnetic ones with a flourescent strip on that i will sell...

Attachments

• MFC-101(whitex12).jpg
    MFC-101(whitex12).jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 16
  • MFC-101(whitex12)a.jpg
    MFC-101(whitex12)a.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 16
Im still doing them in the UK... many colour options. there the original thread that I started if you search for it (unsure how to link it here)
Showing white with cut out letters but black with laser etched white writing is popular. Check ebay for my listing also...
If not for you I have a bunch of the old original magnetic ones with a flourescent strip on that i will sell...
Hey, do you have a photo of the old original magnetic ones?

I dont know why I called them 'original' because I don't know who made them or when they were in production...any ideas?
But there are 17. Thin magnetic labels with a fluorescent strip inserted. Writing on this highlights the description very well.
let me know if interested still..

Attachments

• 004.jpg.JPG
    004.jpg.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 18
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 16
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 16
I dont know why I called them 'original' because I don't know who made them or when they were in production...any ideas?
But there are 17. Thin magnetic labels with a fluorescent strip inserted. Writing on this highlights the description very well.
let me know if interested still..
These are the blank labels I made and produced at some point in the past - ZenRigs stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom