Mac OS 14 Compatibility: ALL CLEAR

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Our support team has tested all current Fractal Audio products under Mac OS Sonoma 14.0 release version and everything is working fine.
In addition, we tested the Axe-Fx II driver and editor, and AX8-edit, all of which are working well.

As usual, we did all of our testing on a computer that was wiped clean and then set up from scratch with the latest release.
In this case, we tested both an Intel Mac and an Apple Silicon Mac (M1 Max).

Thanks, Matt!

Recently upgraded to Mac OS Sonoma v. 14.0. No current compatibility issues, though likely some of my DAW plug-in licenses are no longer supported. Thankfully, have not needed my DAW in the past year and therefore have been able to let my plug-ins off the hook...

Last edited:
Hello. It's not working to me. i have MacOs Sonoma
Please add more information. “It’s not working to me.” tells us very little.

The OS in general doesn’t work? Nothing in Fractal’s software is working? Edit or Fractal-Bot or Cab-Lab is not working? Which version, and what are the symptoms? Have you tried figuring what is wrong, and if so, what did you do?

Last edited:
When i open the AX8-Edit it closes and appear a error table. I tried it for several times and nothing. The AFII works correctly.

Our support team has tested all current Fractal Audio products under Mac OS Sonoma 14.0 release version and everything is working fine.
In addition, we tested the Axe-Fx II driver and editor, and AX8-edit, all of which are working well.

As usual, we did all of our testing on a computer that was wiped clean and then set up from scratch with the latest release.
In this case, we tested both an Intel Mac and an Apple Silicon Mac (M1 Max).
I'm having problems with Sonorama. i updated for several times, and not working... AF2-Edit works correctly

Quando apro AX8-Edit si chiude e appare una tabella di errori. Ci ho provato più volte e niente. L'AFII funziona correttamente.
Salve. Ho appena installato il mio nuovo macbook pro con Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71). Ha dato anche a me gli stessi problemi di errore, però ho scoperto che se PRIMA si avvio il software e DOPO accendo la mia AX8, tutto FUNZIONA correttamente

Translation: I just set up my new Macbook pro with Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71). It also gave me the same error, however I discovered that if I start the software FIRST and THEN turn on my AX8, everything WORKS correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salve. Ho appena installato il mio nuovo macbook pro con Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71). Ha dato anche a me gli stessi problemi di errore, però ho scoperto che se PRIMA si avvio il software e DOPO accendo la mia AX8, tutto FUNZIONA correttamente
That's what i did too, and also have problems...

Back
Top Bottom