LTE : Kindred Spirits

It is clips like these that makes me long for the AXEII (1 month from now hopefully)

I like the lead sound very much. Delicate is the word that appears in my mind......

AAEN

The lead sounds nice and airy, flying. The rythm seem a bit boxy to me. Mid heavy I don't know. Maybe it's suppose to be like that.

Well done, the song sounds great!

Thank you :)

The lead sounds nice and airy, flying. The rythm seem a bit boxy to me. Mid heavy I don't know. Maybe it's suppose to be like that.

Well done, the song sounds great!

Thank you :)

I agree, still trying to find the sweet spots for the rhythm sounds. And also learning how to mix it with other instruments.
thx for the comments :)

Really well done man...this is definitely a tough-ass song to get, especially the last parts. Patch sounds great, too. Plans to upload it? I'd like to compare to mine...

Very nice playing man!

Do you know where to get the backing track?

The backing is taken from guitar pro file ( converted to midi ), and i ran it through Cakewalk SoftSynth and the drums went through Ezdrummer(Metal Machine expansion).
I can strip the guitars and share it if your interested.

Really well done man...this is definitely a tough-ass song to get, especially the last parts. Patch sounds great, too. Plans to upload it? I'd like to compare to mine...
Thx. it is really pain in the ***. Wont be playing guitar until my fingers get some new skin :)
Ill try to upload the patch once i get home.

I PM you Norppa.

Want to make a tutorial on how to convert a guitar pro file->midi->cakewalk->ezdrummer. That sounds so f... cool :)

I just made an EQ matched IR for this song. I'll share it later if you want.

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

Sounds Fantastic!!! One of my fav LTE & jp leads.....super melodic stuff.

Ps = would love to hear it with the matched Eq IR

I am definitely looking the Rhythm tone. I thought it sounded great thanks a bunch. I'll take whatever you have available.
Very Grateful-
-Ben

Back
Top Bottom