Little diddy about Migrating presets.

That would be great if some of the guys that own Axe units take their favorite presents, convert, and place them in the exchange folder!!!

Thanks to all of the veterans for getting us newbies ready for the Fractal express!!
I guess if you have something you want, someone here could save the blocks for you and zip the folder up for you. I have no problem doing it. I imagine there will be a lot of people with both, that will have no problem helping a Fractal brother out. Do you have an Ax8? Is there something you want or are you Just asking for future use?

a great help, thx Scott! I may just program the ax8 fresh (when i get it that is), sometimes you come up with stuff you like just as much or better. I'm assuming the process is the same going from the ax8 back to the axefx.

a great help, thx Scott! I may just program the ax8 fresh (when i get it that is), sometimes you come up with stuff you like just as much or better. I'm assuming the process is the same going from the ax8 back to the axefx.
You know, I agree with you 100% there. Personally the more you do it, the better you get at it. I have a saying Observation, Imitation, repetition, internalization. So by Creating presets were just repeating what we have learned. Before you know it, you mastered it as well as you could with a device like this, of course.

You know, I agree with you 100% there. Personally the more you do it, the better you get at it. I have a saying Observation, Imitation, repetition, internalization. So by Creating presets were just repeating what we have learned. Before you know it, you mastered it as well as you could with a device like this, of course.

Very helpful, Scott. Thanks. Another great approach of "We teach best what we most need to learn."

I guess if you have something you want, someone here could save the blocks for you and zip the folder up for you. I have no problem doing it. I imagine there will be a lot of people with both, that will have no problem helping a Fractal brother out. Do you have an Ax8? Is there something you want or are you Just asking for future use?

No AX8 yet! When I do, I might give a shout your way!! Thanks!

Bumping this back to the top. I've been working with a couple of folks on presets and this will be a great help to them.

Back
Top Bottom