Line 6 New Amp Teaser......

willowdale

Fractal Fanatic
Looks like a modeling amp with built in FRFR monitor(StageSource?) to me.......

Will it have IR loading???

Re-re-invented.

Fancy little commercial... that tells us next to nothing. Not the best teaser. Let's see if it can deliver.

Stagesource speakers seem to get great reviews.

This could actually be really cool.

Ok where did the vid come from? I don't see it on Line 6 web site. Something like that with a release date so close you would think it would be on their splash page.

Not to knock anyone, but Fractal has 'reinvented' from day one. IMO they have done it miles better than anyone else, but casting stones about anyone else doing it (even in these gawd-awful media campaign's) is disingenuous.

Line6 is a fine product for a certain set of folks. The markets in between Fractal and Line6 *barely* coincide...and I would not be above bringing some crap-ass Spider 1x12 to a open mike blues jam because I didn't want to tow any other gear; it's not bad, it's just what I do not choose to play on a regular basis.

But if Fractal came out with a Combo...<gasp>.

Lighten up folks...it's a bit fun to watch them squirm. They can't beat Fractal technology, but they have the 'Microsoft' advantage in that they have huge market share and name recognition, so anything they put out will pretty much *work*.

<Placing in rear view mirror>

R

My "cheep shot" was not cheep it was fact! As far as I'm concerned it is Irrelevant as I have no need for their product. If someone else wants to use it go for it, who am I to tell them any different.

Am I the only one who did not get anything out of the teaser? (Too short for my underdeveloped ears) :mrgreen
Nope. Pretty video, some synth and guitar noodling...that's about it. They won't tell you any more unless you give them contact info. Clever marketing, really—they took a lesson from Fractal's Axe II countdown, and threw in the information harvesting twist.

I will bet dollars to donuts it's another rehash of the POD, using the cheapest ass SHARC chips and ADC/DACs available. Made in a Chinese sweatshop by children.

Back
Top Bottom