Lets show some appreciation!

Cliff, I love you and want to marry you. Seriously, we all appreciate your professionalism and "in the trenches" attitude and approachability that makes us all feel like we are all part of the same family. I'm tearing up a bit now.

Cliff is a nice guy that has designed a wonderful piece of gear and I am sure he is enjoying the spoils of his labor. And, he deserves it!

Cliff, thanks from the great state of TEXAS!:mrgreen

Keep up the great work champ! Tex

P.S. Cliff for President 2016 :eagerness::star::lol

Werd. I've been using modeled stuff for years (started way back on a Roland VG-8) and this product is by far superior. The community support just ices the cake.

Like others here have mentioned, I've bought the IR packs and CabLab just so I could throw money at Fractal. I truly appreciate everything they do, and want to reward them. Hell, I've thrown more money at strippers for less reason - at least these guys legitimately deserve it.

I have both IR packs and CabLab. Big thanks over here Cliff. You guys certainly put in the hours.

Last edited:
Has anyone here ever owned another product that was updated so frequently? With no extra payments required? My hope is that Cliff never feels that his efforts are not appreciated. If anyone hasn't purchased the fractal ir packs, i think that it would be a great way to show him some support. The bonus is that they are fantastic!

Fractal Audio Systems Cab Packs and Software - User Cab IRs for the Axe-Fx II Ultra and Standard - Cab Lab Cab IR Mixer and Tools

Yup. Soon as I have my Axe again (wherever in the world that will be....) I'm gonna be in the market for Cablab and the IR pack.

Meantime, I'll just stay on the forum, drool and weep a little, mildly (read: ridiculously) jealous of you folks who have access to it every day. ;)

I truly feel cliff is the Steve Jobs of the guitarists world. Way ahead of his time. I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

Somehow, I don't think Cliff will be ousted from his position and thrown out of FAS! ;)

More like Steve Jobs aspired to be the Cliff Chase of the computer world. :D ;)

....no disrespect intended to Mr. Jobs, btw....

Reactions: yek
Adobe Reader :mad:

Haha. Seriously though, what's up with that? And Flash. It's gotta be security holes.

I used to LOVE Adobe products, now I hate that company with a passion. I use Photoshop and Illustrator rather infrequently and the only option now is to rent it???!!!! For a monthly fee??!!!!

Kind words of thanks to a company that is a rarity in todays world.

They actually try to please their customers while also talking to them on the forum...

Unheard of Amazing stuff in this day and age!

I used to LOVE Adobe products, now I hate that company with a passion. I use Photoshop and Illustrator rather infrequently and the only option now is to rent it???!!!! For a monthly fee??!!!!
If you use like 6 major programs regularly, it's the most amazing deal ever besides the Axe ;)
It actually allowed me to finally go legal.

What makes me join the haters big time is when you need service (India workers), when they have a break-in in the VISA database, you need to find something on their site, bugs that should not be, ...

Haha. Seriously though, what's up with that? And Flash. It's gotta be security holes.

Just use GIMP. Open source and tons of options.

Its a royal pain in my ass (with the security holes). I have to keep pushing these updates monthly (sometimes weekly) to several hundred computers. Java is even worse!

Last edited:
The best guitar product I've ever tried. Every time I plug in I'm amazed at how good it sounds in my headphones (sound, not the playing :) ). And then I'm only browsing through some stock and user presets. Often a random preset will sound great with either my Strats or Les Pauls, or both

Back
Top Bottom