Let's see your custom built guitar!!

dupere11497

Experienced
Here are my 3 unique custom built guitars. These are Liberatore guitars. Mauro Liberatore is a famous luthier in Montreal Canada. His shop operates for 30 years (now close). In the 80's, he was building guitars for artist such as Aldo Nova and Jon Bon Jovi. He is the ultimate superstrats builder. His guitar are simply amazing. Playing those unplug reveal an incredible amount of sustain. From left to right, those are all Ash body with maple neck. The first one has a rosewood fretboard while the 2 others an Ash fretboard. Those neck are thin and fast as hell. Bending on those is so easy. Nice low action with low profile frets as I like them. I've change some pickups for personal preferences. So, let see your handmade special guitars!!

After extensive research I decided to order a Ron Kirn Tele. In essence its a slight variation of his "ol' Blackie" model.

Ron Kirn Signature

DSC_0278.JPG

All it took was a look at his website, feedback from folks at TGP and a great conversation with the man.

I cant wait to hear how the tune I just learned called The Claw by Jerry Reed sounds on this baby.

Heres a guitar that was made by Esoterik out of CA.
Designed for shredding but a pleasure when I play rock/blues.
esoterik-dr3-1-14-ld.jpg

Esoterik-DR3-01.jpg

Esoterik-DR3-03.jpg

Last edited:
Though not built by an individual luthier or boutique shop I believe there are only two of these Parker DF825's from their custom shop with HSH and specific wiring to bypass the Piezo completely if desired. I asked for a more gradual fading on the sunburst and after completing it they supposedly added the minimalist tobacco sunburst to their stock offerings. This guitar is a joy to play and certainly a fave of mine.

te14Zzo.jpg

5nCAyUv.jpg

X5oSKhs.jpg

Last edited:
Though not built by an individual luthier or boutique shop I believe there are only two of these Parker DF825's from their custom shop. This guitar is a joy to play and certainly a fave of mine.

te14Zzo.jpg

5nCAyUv.jpg

X5oSKhs.jpg
Cool guitar! What SD pickups are in there?

here's a crappy pic of my beloved headless, built by Keith Bennion here in the UK in about 2001

headlesskgb.jpg

and here are a couple of teaser pics from a build currently underway...

locks.jpg

neck2.jpg

fingerboard2.jpg

this is an 8 string by Marty Siggery - tuned B to A, fanned frets, headless, with sustainiac. my new ambient guitar.

I can't play here, all of my guitars are production models. I do have one custom painted but it's a production guitar under the airbrush work.

There was a time when I had enough disposable $ for a custom build, but for the life of me I can't figure out why I never got one! *LOL*

Back
Top Bottom