Let's see your custom built guitar!!

here's a crappy pic of my beloved headless, built by Keith Bennion here in the UK in about 2001

headlesskgb.jpg

and here are a couple of teaser pics from a build currently underway...

locks.jpg

neck2.jpg

fingerboard2.jpg

this is an 8 string by Marty Siggery - tuned B to A, fanned frets, headless, with sustainiac. my new ambient guitar.

Nice!! I can't wait to see the one in the works!

Custom Aluminum Bergeron Guitar

Here's my Custom Bergeron Guitar. I ordered it in Feb of 2007 from Barry Bergeron of Bergeron Guitars. From start to finish!

14 month build. My other half and I designed the body. Barry worked with me on my suggestions with the build...in particularly the Trem system. He implemented several of my suggestions with no hassle whatsoever! Whenever he improved on the trem design and locking head mechanisms, he would send me the upgraded parts out of courtesy. Amazing individual who aims to please.

Tri-cut Stainless Frets

Proprietary Tremolo Bridge unique to Bergeron. Uses a double-fulcrum on one side which greatly improves accuracy to return to equilibrium. The guitar stays remarkably in tune better than any system i've tried, even with generic strings.

Trem Bridge lock mod:

Lots of really nice looking instruments in here so far! Keep posting guys, there is no such thing as too many awesome guitars! :eagerness:

Keeping the wood natural for the obvious aesthetic reasons gives some epic groin splinters .... but the upper neck access is terrific.

I've no idea why luthiers such as Suhr take so long to deliver guitars ..... they can be made in a couple of hours.

plankguitar.jpg

I'll take 2! :mrgreen

Keeping the wood natural for the obvious aesthetic reasons gives some epic groin splinters .... but the upper neck access is terrific.

I've no idea why luthiers such as Suhr take so long to deliver guitars ..... they can be made in a couple of hours.

plankguitar.jpg

LOL!!! Very cool one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2001 ESP Custom Shop

Mahogany body, maple neck, Alumitone pickups.

uvute5yq.jpg

tebuvyra.jpg

ramu9ata.jpg

I have a new custom coming that is completely designed from scratch. That thing will be epic.

1998 Jackson Custom Shop Stealth 7 string - apparently one of the first few sevens Jackson ever made. Not made for me, but custom all the same and very wonderful indeed. Solid quilted maple body, maple neck, rosewood board. DiMarzio Evolution bridge, SD Jazz neck, Lo Pro trem (no OFR 7s in '98!). Shown here next to my MTD six string fretless - sorry for the crappy phone pic.

2014-07-30 19.52.36.jpg

Here are my 3 unique custom built guitars. These are Liberatore guitars. Mauro Liberatore is a famous luthier in Montreal Canada. His shop operates for 30 years (now close). In the 80's, he was building guitars for artist such as Aldo Nova and Jon Bon Jovi. He is the ultimate superstrats builder. His guitar are simply amazing. Playing those unplug reveal an incredible amount of sustain. From left to right, those are all Ash body with maple neck. The first one has a rosewood fretboard while the 2 others an Ash fretboard. Those neck are thin and fast as hell. Bending on those is so easy. Nice low action with low profile frets as I like them. I've change some pickups for personal preferences. So, let see your handmade special guitars!!

Those look amazing, just wish the pic was bigger. Do you have a larger one?

Back
Top Bottom