Let's see those FM9 rigs!

My rig that you see above is a Duo 34, so it can fit a FM9 and three expression pedals with a little bit of air space around the FM9 for the vents. I have had the board for years, and have been using the same setup with an AFX3/FC-12 since 2019. It has been fantastic.

I grabbed the FM9T to simplify my load in/out when gigging. With that addition, I have cut the number of items I need to carry in half. I used to carry my guitar in its gig bag, the board in its bag, my rack with AFX3 and a stand for the rack (4 items). Now all I need is the guitar and the board. I'll be taking the new setup out for its maiden voyage tomorrow morning!
Yeah a lot of people here have the Temple Duo 34, myself included. My rig and board includes 2 exp, 1 ext switch, and cabling underneath for multiple in/out to the modules on the side. Plus power cables and usb cables and (eventually) LED lights underneath. All in a Pelican 700 for transport, which when loaded in the case is around 34 lbs. not nothing but not terrible and better than an amp + pedalboard +/- rack etc. So it is heavy but not unmanageable

Finally got my wireless attached to my temple audio board. Initially, the wireless wasn’t going to be attached to the board due to space issues. However, the back order for the wireless, ordered in January, just kept creeping out. Shure recently released the GLXD-16+ pedal wireless and it fits great!

IMG_9272.jpeg

You beat me to it! I was gonna ask the same question. Look's like the FM9 just fits on there. Look's good. I was looking for another pedalboard to mount my FM9 on and PT 200. Just so I can put it on my 2x12 behind me and use my RJM MMGT22 out front which is on a TA Trio 28. I think it might be the right board to go for.

My bad,Trio 21, not a duo. The FM( fits, but you need to take the bumpers off, if you want to leave the board handles on.
Thanks for the info! Got it! makes sense not being able to have the handles attached. Not an issue for me can take those off and carry the board using the sides. It's either this or an FM3 on a duo 24 board. I like this idea though, I might give it a go.

My rig that you see above is a Duo 34, so it can fit a FM9 and three expression pedals with a little bit of air space around the FM9 for the vents. I have had the board for years, and have been using the same setup with an AFX3/FC-12 since 2019. It has been fantastic.

I grabbed the FM9T to simplify my load in/out when gigging. With that addition, I have cut the number of items I need to carry in half. I used to carry my guitar in its gig bag, the board in its bag, my rack with AFX3 and a stand for the rack (4 items). Now all I need is the guitar and the board. I'll be taking the new setup out for its maiden voyage tomorrow morning!
1694970248128.jpeg
Thanks!!! How was the gig…
The setup. I think I just need a power plug on the side and 4 outputs for (monitor/backline and pa send)
-the right options
-inter-connecting cables
-figuring out how you folks screw into the pedals and fm9

Last edited:
The setup. I think I just need a power plug on the side and 4 outputs for (monitor/backline and pa send)
-the right options
-inter-connecting cables
The service went well from a playing perspective. Unfortunately, listening back to the FOH mix afterwards none of the guitars (2 electric and 1 acoustic) seemed to even be present in the mix. :disappointed:

As far as your setup, the 34 should work quite nicely. I'm not sure how the Mission pedals are set up on the bottom. On my Dunlops, I can use the temple mounting plates easily. If the Missions have feet, you may need to remove those in order to use the mounting plates.

For the FM9 I followed the suggestions earlier in this thread of ordering some M3.5 bolts. Either the 16mm or 20mm length will work, there are some links earlier in this thread. I used some 3/16 by 1 inch fender washers for the underside, although if you can find one with a smaller hole it may fit the bolt diameter a bit better. Overall, mounting the FM9 this way works incredibly well. I will note as stated earlier in the thread that you should only do the screws on the 4 corners.

View attachment 126836
-the right options
-inter-connecting cables
I used these nifty perspex risers that @ZenRigs Man sells:

20230917_113333.jpg

They make using the Temple mounting plates a cinch, and allow room for LED strips for under-lighting them, which is really helpful in low light....

Back
Top Bottom