Legacy Firmware Solution

Cliff & team fractal,
After avid, line 6, tc, digitech, etc etc - your company shines above them all & motivates an unprecedented loyalty from your customers. Every firmware update I install then go exploring and end up playing for hours - and I can hardly play guitar! The sound is so damn good. Thanks yet again for wonderful service. There should be awards for you guys.

Pauly

Thanks a lot!! Highly appreciated!
Happy to see that Mk I/II users will be able to benefit from the improved Wah block.

I've not posted in a while but just needed to express my appreciation for everything FAS does for us. I thought this box was great when it shipped with FW6 in 2012. This is hands down the best product I've ever purchased. I wanna give a shout out to the forum folks for being awesome too. :)

Thanks a bunch, Cliff! I know there will be some that may complain, but those who value the legacy modeling don't have to upgrade to 6.0. You've given everyone a choice, and I deeply appreciate your work and giving those of us mark I/II owners the option.

I actually see this as a "feature". Having to go through all my presets and switch modeling version to latest, then saving and moving on to the next preset just to experience what the latest firmware has to offer is maddening.

Cliff, thanks for figuring out how to keep us MKII users in the latest firmware loop. It is much appreciated and you rock!

I actually see this as a "feature". Having to go through all my presets and switch modeling version to latest, then saving and moving on to the next preset just to experience what the latest firmware has to offer is maddening.

Cliff, thanks for figuring out how to keep us MKII users in the latest firmware loop. It is much appreciated and you rock!

The "Force Modeling Version" option was added so you wouldn't have to do that. Moot point now though.

The Quantum 6.00 build is up. To get it to fit in the Mark I/II the ability to use older Modeling Versions was removed but ONLY for the Mark I/II. This required a lot of #ifdef's but I managed to do it.

thanks very good ... I was sure that if you want a serious assistance of a firm top level as fractal she could not disappoint a big slices dissatisfied customers want is power ..

The Quantum 6.00 build is up. To get it to fit in the Mark I/II the ability to use older Modeling Versions was removed but ONLY for the Mark I/II. This required a lot of #ifdef's but I managed to do it

thanks very good ... I was sure that if you want a serious assistance of a firm top level as fractal she could not disappoint a big slices dissatisfied customers want is power ... ..

Back
Top Bottom