Legacy Firmware Solution

I don't believe in planned obsolescence. We will continue to support products as long as it is practical and not a huge financial burden. Hopefully this creates loyalty so that customers are more inclined to buy our future products.

It most certainly does! When I was still an L6 guy thinking of upgrading and doing all of my research, damn near every board I came across talking about comparisons between companies and various models, this unending dedication to your product and your customers was CONSTANTLY mentioned. No one else does this, no one else cares about their customers / products like you do Cliff. It's gained my loyalty for life and I always try to steer other musicians Fractals way. I already said it once before, but sincerely, thank you for your devotion to your company and customers. May you forever reap the rewards of it!

Will never sell my afx2 except for an afx3 !!
Really love the customer dedication from fas policy and will reward with my customer loyalty and cant recommend enought fas product and service.
Along with that great forum and quality on exchanges and peops.

I don't believe in planned obsolescence. We will continue to support products as long as it is practical and not a huge financial burden. Hopefully this creates loyalty so that customers are more inclined to buy our future products.

Count me in for sure :)
Got on the waiting list for the Ultra in 2007, bought it in 2008.
Got on the waiting list for the Axe-Fx II when it got announced in 2011 and bought it first chance in 2012.
I know my next step :cool:

^^^^ THIS!!
I just sold my MKII and will have an XL+ tomorrow because of the excellent support! Thank you Mr. Chase.

Long term thinking = long term success.

I started with and AxeFx II MKI and MFC101 now have the XL+ with a MK3 MFC and an AX8. Not to mention an expression pedal, cab-lab and almost every cab pack. I recently had an issue with my XL+ in which the motherboard needed replacing. It was repaired and sent back (with Saturday delivery no less) just so I could have it that much quicker. I will certainly continue to support the Fractal brand! There really is no competition IMHO. Although I must confess, G.A.S hit me hard at the Philly Guitar Show this past weekend. Based on the awesome models in the AxeFx, I bought a mini Silver Jubilee w/matching 2x12 slant cab and may look for a Hook as well. So that means I now need an FX8! Rock on Fractal, thanks!

The Quantum 6.00 build is up. To get it to fit in the Mark I/II the ability to use older Modeling Versions was removed but ONLY for the Mark I/II. This required a lot of #ifdef's but I managed to do it.

Now let's talk about some more interesting things.

Bless your heart!

@FractalAudio
You've secured me as a loyal customer chief- keeping us Mk1/2 users in the game like you have these last few months seals the deal for me.. never mind that your products are head of the pack..

Back
Top Bottom