Large Font for Axe III

Oof. Anybody know why? Again, apologies if I missed it while touring.
No idea, lots of folk are wanting it but it’s falling on deaf ears, maybe it’s not doable on the III…would really come in handy as most Axe III users have it in a rack and not close to them 🤷‍♂️

No idea, lots of folk are wanting it but it’s falling on deaf ears, maybe it’s not doable on the III…would really come in handy as most Axe III users have it in a rack and not close to them 🤷‍♂️
Thanks for the reply.
Yeah, mine sits off to stage right, it would be a life-changing improvement.

Im sure its a prioritization issue, they know people want it, but other items are higher priority.

Im sure its a prioritization issue, they know people want it, but other items are higher priority.
Yes, it's always been clear that Cliff's wheelhouse is next gen sound improvements. But this was ported from one FM to the other so quickly, you'd imagine someone else at the company could handle it. I understand many folks hang on every small amp and tiny modeling improvement.
None of those things matter to me if I can't see what scene I'm on.

Yes, it's always been clear that Cliff's wheelhouse is next gen sound improvements. But this was ported from one FM to the other so quickly, you'd imagine someone else at the company could handle it. I understand many folks hang on every small amp and tiny modeling improvement.
None of those things matter to me if I can't see what scene I'm on.
I think Cliff himself does the AXEIII work, offshore does the FM products.

Back
Top Bottom