Karen Metal

Only problem is imposing censorship is a VERY slippery slope. Hell nowadays it's becoming difficult to discern if someone is unwell or just an entitled little shit throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their way. I saw a great acronym for it the other day....The EGAT generation.
E.veryone
G.ets
A.
T.rophy
🤘😜

In all due respect, who's idea do you think the trophies were?

Pretty funny except the part about France...guy obviously doesn't know his history because we have France to thank for our independence.

Last edited:
My son played Little League one year. One. They would literally have the Coach from the team hitting
pitch the ball soft-toss style and no one could strike out. They would throw 20 pitches to a boy
or girl until some contact was made. It was brutal!

Watching it all unfold seemed to be the equivalent of some kind of purgatory. I pray I don't go
there when I die. ;)

The only thing that would make this video better is if they also added a "Can you tell which guitar tones were the Fractal vs a tube amp?" question at the beginning. :)

Pretty funny except the part about France...guy obviously doesn't know his history because we have France to thank for our independence.

And then they started shooting at us when we didn’t come running when they decided to pick a global fight with England. You don’t know your history all that well it seems. I will grant that world history is a bit murky for most people from the late 1700‘s to the US Civil War.

Back
Top Bottom