JUSTIN DERRICO (P!nk & The Voice) Fractal Axe-Fx III Tone Tour

Hot damn, what a player!

I'm not going to start listening to Pink...not my thing...but I'm glad that he deservedly landed a high paying, high profile gig like that.
Don't listen to the Pink studio pop stuff, listen to the live stuff with Justin!

Besides his awesome playing, the band is simply fantastic, and they RAWK everything up big time!

Killer rock band with Pink's killer vocals and showmanship.

Last edited:
Don't listen to the Pink pop studio stuff, listen to the live stuff with Justin!

Besides his awesome playing, the band is simply fantastic, and they RAWK everything up big time!

Killer rock band with Pink's killer vocals and showmanship.
This, Ive always said I get why she does the pop stuff and I honestly don't mind most of her music. Would love to see her do a proper rock album, especially with the live band that she has.

I was surprised at how gained up those tones were. Would think they'd get lost live.
They said in the video something about December so maybe they filmed that in December last year. I haven’t checked for any recent live Pink footage where Justin is using the Axefx3 but I’m gonna look. I can see why’d you say that but those tones sound like they’ll cut through very well to me

I was surprised at how gained up those tones were. Would think they'd get lost live.
Gain doesn't need to mean you get lost. It just has to be the right gain in the right place.

They said in the video something about December so maybe they filmed that in December last year. I haven’t checked for any recent live Pink footage where Justin is using the Axefx3 but I’m gonna look. I can see why’d you say that but those tones sound like they’ll cut through very well to me

Haha he was kidding saying "Merry Christmas." We shot this last week.

Back
Top Bottom