JUSTIN DERRICO (P!nk & The Voice) Fractal Axe-Fx III Tone Tour

Cool! I watched this and then noticed a video he did with Vertex Effects a week ago. Noticed that there was the AxeFx3 in another
rack as the camera was panning around in one part.:)

Damn he gets some KILLER tones. Might be one of if not the best artist preset video tones I’ve seen haha. For the intro playing with the strat, that was a tone I hadn’t heard before, what was going on in That one?

Edit: That outro strat tone is sickkkkkk

Last edited:
Damn he gets some KILLER tones. Might be one of if not the best artist preset video tones I’ve seen haha. For the intro playing with the strat, that was a tone I hadn’t heard before, what was going on in That one?

Edit: That outro strat tone is sickkkkkk
do you mean the slap back withthe strat tones..if so, choose delay block, get the feedback very low and experiment with time below 120ms or so….you can go pretty low with the time.

do you mean the slap back withthe strat tones..if so, choose delay block, get the feedback very low and experiment with time below 120ms or so….you can go pretty low with the time.
Idk what it is with the stray tones. It’s almost like some sort of metallic sound when he does the strat playing in the beginning and outro. That’s just from a slap back delay?

Idk what it is with the stray tones. It’s almost like some sort of metallic sound when he does the strat playing in the beginning and outro. That’s just from a slap back delay?
Maybe, try this: analog mono/stereo (will result in different flavours) delay after cab block, in parallel. Everything at default settings beside:

Mix: 100%
Input: 35% (though this depends a lot on your room acoustics. so you might need to experiment some)
Time 110 ms
Feedback: 30% (you can go with Zero or much less but this setting kind off adds more space/reverb to it, though again, your room acoustics will have a strong influence on this)

I did not, it sounded good to me with my guitar but you can cut some low end with the EQ in delay block.

And also: he picks a ton super close to bridge pick up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom