Just when I thought I'd heard it all!

Music Man

WOW! :eek: That is all I can say! Just when I thought it could not get any better, well it does. Being new to the AXE FX I have been working mainly on some tone presets, DRIVE - AMP - CAB - ENHANCER - and at time REVERB. I downloaded the new firmware last night and installed it this morning. I am glad I waited until this morning otherwise I would not have gotten any sleep and my wife would have been, well lets just say I would not be on line right now.
I don't know quite how to put it, but its like listening through the AII through a set of nice monitors. It sounds great, but then you switch to set of PRO monitors and its lie AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Clearer, thicker, just plain better!!!

Sorry for the goofy post I know I may be making much sense but I hope you guys know what I mean. I would go into more details but I will that up some of the other members who seem to have better AXE FX vocabulary.

Thank you to anyone who has anything to do with the constant betterment of an already phenomenal product.

You all have a wonderful weekend!!!!:mrgreen

p.s I have only gone through a few patches:D

It is indeed epic. This one seemed to arrive by stealth, and has improved everything so much! It cant get any better than this now...

Last edited:
Thicker and clearer indeed! The new high definition amp is obvious! I know hear harmonics my ears couldn't hear before. My patches are now beefier but in a good way, the bass is not muddy at all, it's precise!! And the icing on the cake, a Marshall JVM amp. Yes, another Marshall amp, who would complaint? I won't for sure!! Again, thanks Cliff, great job on this one!!

I don't know how much difference I'll hear. I've only had my II since Wednesday. I still haven't had a ton of time with it. My issues with PT 9 have been distracting to say the least.

I'm gonna try to sneak away and tweak now.

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

Well, I don't know about your Axefx, but mine still doesn't have a built in toaster or ironing board. I think Cliff can do better still. :)

When I ordered my II I had Cliff install the toaster option on my Ultra. Never thought to ask about the ironing board. :)

axe-toaster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom