just some heavy as hell cali legacy stuff

Gorilla

Experienced
:lol

Trying for that Melting GL0wing red tubes tube amp/beast in the corner of the room sound... guitar left bass right drums dead down the middle. Used the calli legacy
clash-of-the-titans-kraken-575x328.jpg

wow, that's pretty nasty!!! :eek: lol good stuff ;) never heard a legacy get that br00tal b4...

Dear Gorilla,

I am the Monster in the picture you have posted. I just want to thank you for writing my new theme music! I love it! I can assure you I will be playing this continuously during any destructive rages I may embark on... hell, I'll probably even listen to this while I'm out running errands with the wife and kids. I feel this piece of music really speaks to me as an individual, and wonderfully captures my inner feelings as I destroy and maim and kill and terrorize...

Thanks again, and I'm sorry about destroying your home town the other day... I was having one of those days (one of those weeks, actually... tax time always makes me a bit crazy... I'm sure you understand).

Sincerely,

Evil Monster

P.S. Do you know of any good orthodontists? The last one I had did such a poor job, and in my frustration, I accidentally killed him and every other orthodontist within a 100 mile radius of me. Whoops.

oh cool a smyth, seen him play many a times, forbidden, and a local act ozzy cover band sweet leaf.

Ummmm... Where is the audio clip? I see nothing... I want to hear it too!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm... I'm on my iPad. I can't see it. I'll try my laptop later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom