Just Saw Diesel @ $6/gallon!!! WTF!!

I get it, it's frustrating and infuriating, but playing tit for tat on a guitar forum is the equivalent of screaming into the ether. We've known for a long time the consequences of our actions, the payment comes due.

Totally uniformed folks-Keystone pipeline has NOTHING to do with oil production. Jeeezzzz-do your own research instead of listening to others....................
Really???
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystone_Pipeline

Then what exactly is it for? Surely not maple syrup. 😂

Fun fact: Canada does not have a strategic reserve of crude oil... however they do have a strategic reserve of maple syrup.

Last edited:
Really???
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystone_Pipeline

Then what exactly is it for? Surely not maple syrup. 😂

Fun fact: Canada does not have a strategic reserve of crude oil... however they do have a strategic reserve of maple syrup.
Simple really-It is for TRANPORTING OIL, NOT PRODUCTION OF OIL. How about you ask Exon, Mobil, Phillips, whomever why they won't use one of the 9,000+ permits to drill for oil in AMERICA??????????

Simple really-It is for TRANPORTING OIL, NOT PRODUCTION OF OIL. How about you ask Exon, Mobil, Phillips, whomever why they won't use one of the 9,000+ permits to drill for oil in AMERICA??????????
The answer lies in supply/demand dynamics. If they limit supply, they can charge more per unit for the current supply while doing zero extra work.

Artificial Scarcity....

It kinda doesn't matter. If we sank all the cruise ships, we'd all still be screwed. If it was as simple as no more cruises = climate change, environmental collapse averted then It'd be a lot easier to make it happen.

That tweet is almost 6 months old, and is still completely true as far as I know, and nothing has changed since then.

Species have come and gone on this 4.5 billion year old planet and humanity will be no exception within the next 4 billion years.

So whilst it allows our existence, use what it has to offer and be happy. Once we're gone it'll find it's way back to an equilibrium ripe for the next dominant species, no matter what we do.

I'll see myself out...:p

how about we replenish the trees we're going to cut down for wood to make guitars and make them the old fashioned way with alot of hand tools and hand crafted work so we remain carbon neutral :D and to hell with the cruise ships...dock em...basically just floating petri dish anyways

It kinda doesn't matter. If we sank all the cruise ships, we'd all still be screwed. If it was as simple as no more cruises = climate change, environmental collapse averted then It'd be a lot easier to make it happen.

That tweet is almost 6 months old, and is still completely true as far as I know, and nothing has changed since then.

It's just not cruise ships. It's essentially any large ship (aframax, panamax, supermax (which dwarf even the largest of cruise ships))

Basically if a country wants to buy or sell anything in bulk quantities to another country, they use ships. There are quite literally thousands upon thousands of ships doings this every day.

Corporations are the ones chartering these ships, not Joe Schmoe with his 5.3 Silverado, or Cletus with his 427 Cobra Jet.

We are not the problem.

Back
Top Bottom