Just pre-ordered my AxeFx-II, in the USA!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
No information is better then all the misinformation, hopes and promises. It gets available when it is ready period, one week or two months when it is ready. Eventide has a similiar problem with the Space Reverb unit in being way behind on the projected dates and the ones they released had some issues, would like to avoid that. Its just that Eventide did not have their customers ready to torch and burn because they were late, and nobody got overexcited and sold all their other reverb units like fools before even trying the new product. I have never seen a reaction like this to a new product before and hope to never again (unless I owned the product rights). It just still bothers me that it was said there would be no presales list then a US distributor does it when they only have 25 units that could have easily been sold to their local customers when they received them without a presale.

As much as I'd love to get the Axe II asap, I think Cliff was very clear about the possible shipping date, and with any new product i think it's hard even for him to know exactly when they'll be available, since he didn't take anyone's $$ in advance, I don't think there is any reason for anyone to get upset, let's not get Cliff too Pi-s-d off, or he'll be yelling "NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!.." :)

Last edited:
The bottom line is, in the next few months we will all likely have our Axe IIs and all of this handwringing will be a distant memory.

The one thing I've learned from watching this rollout: No matter what you do, you're sure to piss someone off.

The bottom line is, in the next few months we will all likely have our Axe IIs and all of this handwringing will be a distant memory.

The one thing I've learned from watching this rollout: No matter what you do, you're sure to piss someone off.

HAHA! That reminds me of a quote, and I forget where it comes from.:

"No matter what it is someone is angry about it and has internet."

No information is better then all the misinformation, hopes and promises. It gets available when it is ready period, one week or two months when it is ready. Eventide has a similiar problem with the Space Reverb unit in being way behind on the projected dates and the ones they released had some issues, would like to avoid that.

huh? What issues has Space got?? I have not seen any reports of this?

They were a little later that they thought in launching Space, just over a month or so from what I remember, but I have not experienced or heard any reports of any issues... I guess there are always gonna be the odd duff unit shipped, but I have not heard of any real issues.

You may be wondering what I am talking about, yes? I suppose I can share with you since I have already covered my needs. lol

Rig-Talk • View topic - Fractal Audio Axe Fx II Pre Order List - IN HERE

LOL :lol
:!LOSER!!!!!!!!!
For gods sake get a grip and don't get caught up in the hype until it's been proven roadworthy
The closer ciff gets to tube nirvana the more you will have to perfect your faulty technique
To me this is the ultimate
To others no more hidding behind Mesa ........Mud
The Axe II may reveal alittle too much
But hey I play a Tele so what do I know:p

Everything comes to those who wait.... but maybe sometimes it dosn't.... For all anyone knows there might be component issues because of the Japan catastrophe...

LOL :lol
:!LOSER!!!!!!!!!
For gods sake get a grip and don't get caught up in the hype until it's been proven roadworthy
The closer ciff gets to tube nirvana the more you will have to perfect your faulty technique
To me this is the ultimate
To others no more hidding behind Mesa ........Mud
The Axe II may reveal alittle too much
But hey I play a Tele so what do I know:p

lol_y_u_mad_tho.jpg

ahh, ok! it the UK it is a term for.....

(In a Lois from Family Guy voice)...

"When 2 men love each other very much, one man sometimes......oh nevermind"

(no, sorry...can't go there! LOL)

Last edited:
Sorry, yes it's sort of a derogatory term for a small political party that calls itself the "tea party" that falls far to the right

Um, its been the same meaning the non USA folks are talking about WAY before the political party references.

Yeah, everyone keeps saying how fractal must be filling up TM and G66, but so far no one has seen anything from either place... ???

first batch is on the truck headed to the west coast! I can't wait! Live, Laugh, Love, <3 <3 <3

This must just be smoke, TM told me that they haven't heard that their order was shipped yet...the way I understand, they have a monthly alotment of units, but haven't received any yet for June or July. When it all started they were expecting to have their first batch of units at the same time Fractal direct did...with a second batch at the end of June or very beginning of July...but none of that has happened yet. Eveyone has been saying how Fractal must be taking care of TM and G66 first, but so far that doesn't seem to be the case.

I sure hope they don't make TM and G66 wait to get their units until they sell everything they can on their own...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom