JCM-800 mod amp...

shotgunn

Fractal Fanatic
So I'm still running fw 6.02. I've been recording my friends band and haven't updated due to that. I've read, and seen that the JCM-800 mod amp has been removed. In speaking to a other forum member he says he believes it may have been brought back under a new name. Is this true? I really dig that amp especially since I'm not a big Marshall guy.

Why not just load 9.02 and try the Brit Silver (which you will love) and if you don't like it then just go back to 6.02 ?

You can find out your answer within few minutes.

I just want to know if the JCM mod amp has been brought back under a new name. The Jubilee is a totally different amp. I may in fact like it. We will see. Maybe I will update and the revert back when I resume tracking guitars.

After FW 6 you can mod every amp that way (Jose Arredondo mod) by engaging the Saturation switch. Just choose the JCM 800 standard model, engage the saturation switch below the comp knob and you're good to go.

In 7.00 "Replaced the “Brit 800 Mod” model with “Brit Super” based on a Marshall AFD100."

Ive had an axe-fx for 2 days and it just gets better!!! I am blown away!! Had loadsa trouble doing the update to 9 today, I am really not a computer guy at all, (time to learn I think) I contacted the support page and the support I recieved was second to none, my email was answered within the hour to be followed by a further 8 emails within 30 mins talking me through resolving the problem. (which was me being daft!) Thumbs up from the UK!!!! Very happy customer!!!

There are many hot-rodded Marshall tones in v9, you have Cameron, Friedman, Splawn and the ADF100 just to name a couple. I'm quite sure that you won't be disappointed!

Spence

Hmmm... I typed more than that. It just disappeared. Oh well. What is the value I the zener? 4.7V, 5.1V? Where exactly does it go?

Back
Top Bottom