Ive tried to order axe-fx ultra for 3days...

rhequiem said:
I had to do something similar... I actually had one in my cart last week, and before I could finish the transaction, someone else had bought it from under me. Today I happened to see one in stock, and I rushed through the order process. So much so that I didn't select faster shipping, and now my Ultra wont get here until the 9th :(

LOL! I did the exact same thing this morning. I kicked myself in the ass when I realized that I didn't select faster shipping. But oh, well. I waited this long, I guess I can wait another week.

+1

Except my order went in yesterday. With the holiday weekend and being on the west coast I'll have to wait until the 9th as well.

I have to confess that I got so tired of clicking on the shopping cart over the last 3-4 weeks, that last night I wrote a small piece of code to check the Fractal website every 30 minutes or so, and then SMS me when the shopping cart no longer showed an error. This morning it woke me up bright and early and I placed my order.

Being a geek definitely has its advantages sometimes :)

This thread started back in the days before I owned an AxeFX - anyways, just to keep you all happy - when you FINALLY get it, you are going to be absolutely amazed - you can read and read and read how good it is, but your ears will be the final judge - I been messing around with the AxeFX Ultra since I set it up 4 hours ago and it feels like I just turned the damn thing on! crap, I gotta go to bed.... as screw that - one more knob t ur n ... zzzzzzzzzzzz

it is DEFINITELY worth the wait - I've wanted this for 2 months now and from what I have heard, I am lucky to get one so quick!!!

enjoy! :)

i was able to order one this afternoon as well...i picked fastest shipping, but i think ill be ok if it doesnt get here saturday....hopefully anyway!! Lol...

You guys are really hitting the golden purchase..

I thought maybe there was a new version coming out based on the lack of inventory...

I'll keep trying...

Looks like they got some available now... after a week of trying I just successfully placed my order! Can't wait! :eek:

Yeah, they just emailed me today saying they have some in stock........ 1 week AFTER it showed up at my house :shock: :? :) :twisted: :?: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got the in-stock email today, only two days after receiving my Ultra. Looks like they are catching up with demand. :lol:

3 days seems like nothing...

Been checking daily for 3 WEEKS for a standard.

A broke musician can only keep 1500$ in his account for so long....

Same here... The Axe-Fx Ultra Effects Processor is not currently available. Please contact us for availability of this item.

I sent an email to sales yesterday but haven't heard back (probably because of the weekend). Same notice for the foot controller :cry:

RickT said:
Same here... The Axe-Fx Ultra Effects Processor is not currently available. Please contact us for availability of this item.

I sent an email to sales yesterday but haven't heard back (probably because of the weekend). Same notice for the foot controller :cry:

They are moving to the new location so there might be some delay with responses.

Back
Top Bottom