Ive tried to order axe-fx ultra for 3days...

Join the club - Danielle emailed me earlier today and said they won't have any in stock for a week or 2 - maybe you and I can start a 12-step support group?

That's the same response I got from Danielle on 8/23, so that may be the standard reply when a firm date isn't known.

I have emailed her a couple times over the past few weeks and she has been pretty quick with responses. I have been checking the availability at the online store (Sometimes every hour at least - yeah, I don't have a life!) for the past 2 weeks and I think it showed up just once for a few hours last week.

Why all of a sudden do I feel like Charley from Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory?

VirgilGuitar said:
I have emailed her a couple times over the past few weeks and she has been pretty quick with responses. I have been checking the availability at the online store (Sometimes every hour at least - yeah, I don't have a life!) for the past 2 weeks and I think it showed up just once for a few hours last week.

Why all of a sudden do I feel like Charley from Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory?

Did you find the golden ticket in your pack of guitar strings? If not, you'll have to wait until the Oompa Loompas build more Ultras.

rickboot said:
VirgilGuitar said:

Did you find the golden ticket in your pack of guitar strings? If not, you'll have to wait until the Oompa Loompas build more Ultras.

Actually, I'm hearing this song in my head:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKd-07E6ses
instead of my new Ultra :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I just called ToneMerchants, which is the ONLY authorized distibutor of the AxeFX in the US and the guy just told me that he (And "Fractal") will not have any units in until "Mid September"

I'm also trying to buy an Ultra. But you guys are getting better email responses then I am. :lol:

I sent an email asking about dealers, where to try one, etc. I got a once sentence response back that said 'We only sell direct'. I then wrote back and asked about the eta for the Ultra and asked if there is a waiting list. I never heard back.

I'm disappointed in the customer service, but I want an Ultra, so I just deal with it.

Jag Panzer said:
I'm also trying to buy an Ultra. But you guys are getting better email responses then I am. :lol:

I sent an email asking about dealers, where to try one, etc. I got a once sentence response back that said 'We only sell direct'. I then wrote back and asked about the eta for the Ultra and asked if there is a waiting list. I never heard back.

I'm disappointed in the customer service, but I want an Ultra, so I just deal with it.

Welcome to the forum Jag! There's not much they can do, except wait till new ones arrive. I have been scrounging these forums for a few weeks and from what I have been hearing is that Customer Service has been top-notch for people. People in the past have had to wait a lot longer than I have to get this product. I am convinced on buying this unit and if I have to wait 2 more months, than so be it. It took me about 6 days to make my decision after comparisons to the Eleven as well as Eventide products and others, and because of several factors, I will wait another 4 months. Start reading around the forum and in a matter of time, you to will come down the rabbit hole....

6CA7 said:
Well...after reading this I don't feel like the only one in the boat :D
Now I wait.

Maybe they can start a new section on the forum called "AxeFX Soon-To-Be-Owners" or something of the sort?

I've been waiting since the 21st. I know many had to wait alot longer than that in the past. Danielle said more were coming in last week but apparently that didn't happen. I hope Tone Merchants is not correct. I already have my wedge waiting for it's mate. Also, I hope we don't have to play the "add to cart" game. I don't have time to visit the web page obsessively to get a shot at this box. I'm sure Danielle is keeping an orderly queue for orders. Although when I asked if I there was a waiting list, she responded "no". So who knows?

It appeared that some were in stock this morning. The cart was working and I was able to fill out my order (including credit card information). But just when I hit 'Submit Order' I was kicked back to the 'not available' message.

Glad I found this thread....

I've been on the hunt for an Ultra for 3 months!! Daily scans of the "For Sale" section has resulted in nothing so far. I've missed over half a dozen deals by a matter of minutes or dollars...all the while thinking I could still get a new one when I decided to give up on the used route. It's probably my own fault since I refuse to pay almost full price for a used unit, but whatever. The real problem is that I sold my Eleven Rack over a month ago in order to fund part of the Ultra!

I too have emailed the Fractal Audio sales department but have received no response. I guess I will try again. It would be nice to know if i was added to the wait list...if such a thing exists at the moment.

Here's hoping the wait isn't too long! :|

Ah, you whippersnappers, back in the old days the wait time was literally months. :lol:

Two weeks just whets the appetite. :mrgreen:

When I was a kid we had to walk 5 miles in the snow and wait 4 months for an Ultra. And some kids paid MORE for a used one just to get it sooner.

rickboot said:
When I was a kid we had to walk 5 miles in the snow and wait 4 months for an Ultra. And some kids paid MORE for a used one just to get it sooner.

Uphill both ways? :mrgreen:

And congrats, Virgil. Know you've been waiting a little while now.

Back
Top Bottom