Iv'e dedicated the center button to Tuner, how do I get back to scenes or Presets?

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
When I turn on the FM# I choose the 'Scene's option and have the Tuner set for Hold function on the center button.
My issue is now I'm playing live and I change guitars which means I need to bank up in pre set mode and I cannot access that option with the center button set this way

Work around or better configuration ideas??
Thanks!

If you got rid of the MLM switch, there is no switch to return to the MLM and change layouts.

you can turn the E knob to change layouts manually, or assign the MLM switch to take the place of something already there.

without knowing what your layout currently has, I can’t make detailed suggestions.

consider adding a stand-in switch, using a simple external momentary switch. You could set that to MLM or anything else.

I show it in this video around 9:30

20200610_234721.jpg
I have a 2-button switch from Bright Onion on the external 1+2 switch jack. I've got it set to switches 11 and 12 on a layout that I'm not using all 12 spots on and it's set with tap tempo/hold for looper layout for the left button and tap for tune/hold for master layout for the right button.

Back
Top Bottom