It's Here woohoo

Alex@home

My Axe FX II has finally arrived.

Initially I had ordered a MK2 but after delays Independent Music here in Australia offered me an XL. Thanks to Andrew at IM

I'm over the moon.

First try of an Axe FX ever tonight after selling off my 11 Rack and other gear.

Awesome! Almost painful to see it's new gear day and rather than tear into it like a 5 year olds birthday, it got a picture and a post. What restraint! Enjoy

Woohoo!

Get into it Alex - Something tells me that tonight you're going to find out exactly why this unit is the pinnacle of guitar electronics. :) You're going to love it.

Pauly

My Axe FX II has finally arrived.

Initially I had ordered a MK2 but after delays Independent Music here in Australia offered me an XL. Thanks to Andrew at IM

I'm over the moon.

First try of an Axe FX ever tonight after selling off my 11 Rack and other gear.

Well everything went well tonight. Drivers installed perfectly, Axe edit running.

I went through every last preset which took about 2 hours or so. I keep returning to preset 76 Jumped Plexi

Set up the Axe FX as my sound card recording into Ableton live 9. All perfect.

I ended up ditching my wireless and plugging in with a lead. Much quieter. I might have to move the wireless into a different space in my rack case and it might quiten up.

Whatever hassles you experienced, the XL upgrade is MORE than worth it. I sold my II to and got an XL and it gives some nice extra 'elbow room'. And a lower noise floor, speaking of wireless vs. cable connection. Good luck with it.

I had a couple of big wow moments tonight. I was building my own first patches.

I was playing with the Jumped plexi and turned the boost on. With no OD or drive pedal I had to back off the gain. For the first time on a modeller I had to back off.

I can't believe how much grunt I have on tap with no drive pedal in front of the amp.

You have the same sound on a real Marshall SL amp too - except for the loudness (which makes you believe the real amp is cleaner - you wont turn up a Mod. 1959 superlead amp up to 10 without serious hearing loss, hahaha)
Enjoy the beast!!!

Back
Top Bottom