It’s Friday the 7th - do you know where your ZenRigs are?

So it's fall festival season for me. I have thousands of dollars worth of dmx lights, animatronics, and other crazy things being delivered daily now. And here I am hawking delivery of a small package from the UK with a little plexiglass in it.

You mean everything will take longer because of the strike?
Unfortunately yes. The container was supposed to be unloaded last week but because of the strike and we also had a bank holiday this weekend just gone it all should start being unloaded again today! Fingers crossed!

Okay, I actually get that my wording is wrong^^
What I meant it if the shipping of ZenRigs is affected by the delivery of the FM9 :)

Man, words are hard...

What I meant it if the shipping of ZenRigs is affected by the delivery of the FM9 :)

Man, words are hard...
Gotcha! That depends on Sukh I can't speak for him obviously but there are a couple of postal strikes planned in the UK one this week on the 31st I believe and then a couple more one on the 8th of sep and one on the 9th of sep. So that could be an issue as well.

Man, words are hard...

Hey there! No, the shipping of ZenRigs stuff is not affected by the FM9 at all. That is running as planned, and I still (as I have from day 1) am running to a 4 week turnaround of orders. I'm grateful that the new 'stuff' has all been incredibly well received and I have a lot of orders to work through, but me and Mrs. ZenRigs are steadily making our way through them.

Postal strikes, public holidays and 'the unexpected' (e.g. fabricator delays) are the only things that delay the 4-week plan for shipping, but otherwise we are running as normal.

Thanks
Sukh

Hey there! No, the shipping of ZenRigs stuff is not affected by the FM9 at all. That is running as planned, and I still (as I have from day 1) am running to a 4 week turnaround of orders. I'm grateful that the new 'stuff' has all been incredibly well received and I have a lot of orders to work through, but me and Mrs. ZenRigs are steadily making our way through them.

Postal strikes, public holidays and 'the unexpected' (e.g. fabricator delays) are the only things that delay the 4-week plan for shipping, but otherwise we are running as normal.

Thanks
Sukh
So what you're saying is stop stalking the postman...

So I finally got my FM9 protectors from ZenRigs and thought I'd update this thread with a little review.
First of all, they look and fit great on the FM9. There is a small amount of play and flex in them, but nothing that really concerns me. The magnets are not flush mounted but glued on to the surface, so they sit about 1/16" proud of the face of the unit. After playing a set the bottom left guard is always slightly askew, but not by much, and not enough to affect the usability, visibility, or protection they offer. The graphic bar he sells would probably fix that problem by"locking" everything into place, but without a clear customization option I skipped out on adding that piece as the designs offered aren't really my cup of tea. Let me get my bands logo on there though, and I'll order one TODAY!
Did I mention these look great? The CEBA protection is hideous IMO, while these actually enhance the look of the FM9 somehow. They just plain ol look badass on there, and I've no doubt they'll protect the screens from dropped mics and what not, which is what I bought them to do for me. Better lit pictures for his website are sorely needed, as the very dark ones he has up there now do not do these justice.
Longevity is yet to be seen. While the plastics seem high quality, there is some vinyl film smartly applied to keep the glare down to a minimum. I could foresee those looking a bit worse for wear at some point, but it's really too early to tell. If they do, it should be pretty straight forward to peel them off and replace yourself. Maybe a refresh kit of vinyl appliques could be offered if it ever gets to that point?
All in all I'm happy with my purchase, and as long as a little bit of a fulfillment wait is acceptable to you, I recommend picking these up for your Fractal product, I don't think you'll be dissatisfied in the least.

So I finally got my FM9 protectors from ZenRigs and thought I'd update this thread with a little review.
First of all, they look and fit great on the FM9. There is a small amount of play and flex in them, but nothing that really concerns me. The magnets are not flush mounted but glued on to the surface, so they sit about 1/16" proud of the face of the unit. After playing a set the bottom left guard is always slightly askew, but not by much, and not enough to affect the usability, visibility, or protection they offer. The graphic bar he sells would probably fix that problem by"locking" everything into place, but without a clear customization option I skipped out on adding that piece as the designs offered aren't really my cup of tea. Let me get my bands logo on there though, and I'll order one TODAY!
Did I mention these look great? The CEBA protection is hideous IMO, while these actually enhance the look of the FM9 somehow. They just plain ol look badass on there, and I've no doubt they'll protect the screens from dropped mics and what not, which is what I bought them to do for me. Better lit pictures for his website are sorely needed, as the very dark ones he has up there now do not do these justice.
Longevity is yet to be seen. While the plastics seem high quality, there is some vinyl film smartly applied to keep the glare down to a minimum. I could foresee those looking a bit worse for wear at some point, but it's really too early to tell. If they do, it should be pretty straight forward to peel them off and replace yourself. Maybe a refresh kit of vinyl appliques could be offered if it ever gets to that point?
All in all I'm happy with my purchase, and as long as a little bit of a fulfillment wait is acceptable to you, I recommend picking these up for your Fractal product, I don't think you'll be dissatisfied in the least.
I just got a set for my gear and am impressed.

Just got mine actually
Really good quality and as Musikron said above it actually enhances the look of the unit .
It’s very sleek and almost looks like it was a factory mod done by fractal
It just blends and really brings out the glow of the coloured leds against the black surrounds

Really like it and super pleased
Sukh was awesome to deal with
And I would strongly recommend a set to any FM series owners looking
To protect their investment

Thanks @ZenRigs Man

Looking forward to receiving mine. Purchased Sept 19, haven’t shipped yet.

Would really like to take off the proctectors that came with the FM9… :grinning:

Looking forward to receiving mine. Purchased Sept 19, haven’t shipped yet.

Would really like to take off the proctectors that came with the FM9… :grinning:
I'm in the UK and got in the day before you on the 18th Sept, I'm still waiting patiently too before I peel the shipping screen tape from my FM9, but I understood the terms when I ordered ;-) I have dropped Sukh an email though just to see if there are still production delays. @TubeStack are you UK or overseas?

Back
Top Bottom