It’s Friday the 7th - do you know where your ZenRigs are?

Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with Sukh! Can't wait to finally get some protection for my FC12. You might as well take my money now lol.

Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with Sukh! Can't wait to finally get some protection for my FC12. You might as well take my money now lol.

thanks mate! FC12 ZenGuards are nice and clean, as above. All black, no fuss, and minimised reflections through the use of black surrounds and clear perspex with blackout vinyl covering the parts that don’t go over the displays. I’ve been gigging them and they do the job great and look ‘factory’. Also… new FM3 ZenGuard design, a thing for FM3 giggers I’m probably going to call ‘The P.H. Guard’, some sticky bits, GloRisers (of course), UniRiser board mounting kits and a prototype doo-dah I’ve been using for the past 6 months or so that (I think) is pretty cool.

Less vague answers over the coming days!

Last edited:
thanks mate! FC12 ZenGuards are nice and clean, as above. All black, no fuss, and minimised reflections through the use of black surrounds and clear perspex with blackout vinyl covering the parts that don’t go over the displays. I’ve been gigging them and they do the job great and look ‘factory’. Also… new FM3 ZenGuard design, a thing for FM3 giggers, some sticky bits, GloRisers (of course), UniRiser board mounting kits and a prototype doo-dah I’ve been using for the past 6 months or so that (I think) is pretty cool.

No worries mate, always worth waiting for. I'll probably grab the FM9 protector as well at the same time. I'll more than likely be selling my FM3 soon to cover the cost of the FM9. Using my Axe more lately anyway. The prototype doo dah sounds interesting. I think I know what that is, will have to wait and see.

No worries mate, always worth waiting for. I'll probably grab the FM9 protector as well at the same time. I'll more than likely be selling my FM3 soon to cover the cost of the FM9. Using my Axe more lately anyway. The prototype doo dah sounds interesting. I think I know what that is, will have to wait and see.

Yeah, I think you might have had a sneak peek at that when I came up with the idea :)

thank you!

Man I give up, so many missed deadlines I just can't take it anymore. I don't even know exactly what I've been waiting for (those dark pics don't show too much) or how much I'd be spending. Ugly ass (and boy do they look rough compared to what little I can see of zenrigs products) gear by ceba here I come, unless anyone has another recommendation?

Man I give up, so many missed deadlines I just can't take it anymore. I don't even know exactly what I've been waiting for (those dark pics don't show too much) or how much I'd be spending. Ugly ass (and boy do they look rough compared to what little I can see of zenrigs products) gear by ceba here I come, unless anyone has another recommendation?

Hello. I finally got the products in yesterday (supply chain issues affecting the fabricators who kept pushing dates) and an artist has been Road testing some of the new stuff for a little while using my prototypes. Plus, something else has been taking my time that I can’t share yet…

However, formal announcements, videos etc coming from this week onwards and the store will be reopening on Friday 1st July.

Sorry, didn’t mean to cause any distress. I’ll be keeping quiet until dates are formally announced, but you can take it from this post, it’s gonna be July 1st.(edit - ISH)

Sukh

Last edited:
thanks mate! FC12 ZenGuards are nice and clean, as above. All black, no fuss, and minimised reflections through the use of black surrounds and clear perspex with blackout vinyl covering the parts that don’t go over the displays. I’ve been gigging them and they do the job great and look ‘factory’. Also… new FM3 ZenGuard design, a thing for FM3 giggers I’m probably going to call ‘The P.H. Guard’, some sticky bits, GloRisers (of course), UniRiser board mounting kits and a prototype doo-dah I’ve been using for the past 6 months or so that (I think) is pretty cool.

They look good. I might just update from my clear ones!

Hello. I finally got the products in yesterday (supply chain issues affecting the fabricators who kept pushing dates) and an artist has been Road testing some of the new stuff for a little while using my prototypes. Plus, something else has been taking my time that I can’t share yet…

However, formal announcements, videos etc coming from this week onwards and the store will be reopening on Friday 1st July.

Sorry, didn’t mean to cause any distress. I’ll be keeping quiet until dates are formally announced, but you can take it from this post, it’s gonna be July 1st.

Sukh
Well if you actually finally have products in hand, I can hold out a LITTLE longer.
I'd much rather have yours than the others, as you already know.

I'm trying to remember how long I waited for my FM9, I don't think it was long as I've been waiting on this damned store to launch!🥱

Sorry man... something else I am involved with has taken my time and attention unexpectedly for the past few days. I can't say anything about this yet, but it will become clear soon.

I'm not posting any more dates until the site opens. Although, it's ready and I have stock here - I won't take anyone's money until I'm ready to make and ship orders.

I'll create a thread with all the details when the store opens.

Sukh

Sorry man... something else I am involved with has taken my time and attention unexpectedly for the past few days. I can't say anything about this yet, but it will become clear soon.

I'm not posting any more dates until the site opens. Although, it's ready and I have stock here - I won't take anyone's money until I'm ready to make and ship orders.

I'll create a thread with all the details when the store opens.

Sukh
Definitely let us know. I’m interested in gear for all three units.

I found a way in the back door so I've at least seen a few pics of what we've been waiting on. Still have to convert the currency into real money dollars, but it seems reasonable.
Take my 💰

I found a way in the back door so I've at least seen a few pics of what we've been waiting on. Still have to convert the currency into real money dollars, but it seems reasonable.
Take my 💰

Gladly, when the front door is finally opened!

Back
Top Bottom