Isolated Knopfler from the soundboard at last night's gig.

one of my shred favs...Priest

That is fantastic. I know there will be some really arsey people who will dislike this kind of thing because they think it is demeaning to the original artists but that just makes it even funnier. Some things in life are worth worrying about, most things definitely aren't.

Years ago there were some about Michael Angelo playing his double neck guitars that I can't find anymore... I was laughing hysterically to these ones
That Sultans is excellent too !

The one that made me lose it the most was the Adam Fulara one, of what it supposedly sounded like in the room with him. I assume it was taken down for whatever reason, coz I've looked for it again and haven't been able to find it anywhere. :(

Well, As I said before I think they do a disservice to the artists and are for children type humor. Guess that explains it.
Never seen so much childish crap as on this forum-who do you hate, who do you love, who gives a s&#*.
Oh sorry, I thought music was the main theme here. How silly of me.

Well, As I said before I think they do a disservice to the artists and are for children type humor. Guess that explains it.
Never seen so much childish crap as on this forum-who do you hate, who do you love, who gives a s&#*.

Sorry you feel that way, and for your need to express it. It says a lot about you and your capacity to see things for what they are. Nobody's saying Dire Straits or Judas Priest are crap, just having fun, OK?

Actually, Dire Straits were pretty fucking awful but that's another discussion.

Last edited:

Wondering if you have ever in your life had a single moment to get over yourself? :mrgreen

Sorry you feel that way, and for your need to express it. It says a lot about you and your capacity to see things for what they are. Nobody's saying Dire Straits or Judas Priest are crap, just having fun, OK?

Actually, Dire Straits were pretty fucking awful but that's another discussion.

Never said anyone said they were crap-your reply is crap as is the stupid childish crap enjoyed about this video.

Says a lot about me? No, about you and the other children. Age is irrelevant btw, just a manner of making a point.

Now the big grown up ault F word-yup, your he man no doubt.
Please post your #1 hits and fabulous guitar playing - Since Knofler is Dire straits, and they suck you surely must be a very powerful guitar player. Cannot wait to hear your #1 hits and great innovative guitar lines.

Please, don't keep us waiting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom