is there a list of the new factory prsets?

mets1969

Inspired
Hi guys:
I there a lis of the new factory presets released yesterday? If not could some post a couple of the new ones so I can confirm the bot did them.

Thank you

I don't think any of the new amps are showcased/used in the new presets. I tried to get this confirmed yesterday, but haven't heard yet. I think these are the FW11 presets tweaked for FW12.

Cool, thanks for confirming Cliff. New firmware is sounding fantastic through my CLRs! Lovin' life!

Thanks as always!

The new presets are nothing more than the V11 presets after "Update All Presets" was performed.

thanks Cliff, that was my question on another thread ("WHo want to test..."), on which I had no answer.
I 'll try to launch this update on my presets : i'll take care on the "global block" behavior (not gigging so... just have to fix few presets, if some changes appear !)

and BTW love this FW release: great sounding, less harshness on some amps, others sound as tasty as can be !
my best buy as I always said ...:lol

The new presets are nothing more than the V11 presets after "Update All Presets" was performed.

Hmmm - I don't know if I missed something but I never saw this "Update All Presets" button or routine. Is that simply resetting all the amps in each preset with a double-bypass-tap?

Hmmm - I don't know if I missed something but I never saw this "Update All Presets" button or routine. Is that simply resetting all the amps in each preset with a double-bypass-tap?
I think they did more than a simple amp reset.

Lots of presets do have the Wah block configured with the Extern 1 pedal. May be I am wrong but i think it was not the case before.

I am also unsure what this "update all preset" means. Is that different than sending all 3 banks back to the Axe2 with Fractal-Bot?

2nd para of the release notes:

NOTE: Due to the changes in the feedback values described above retrieving individual Delay or Multi-Delay blocks from other presets via Recall->Effect can cause incorrect values to be loaded. To avoid this it is recommended to update all presets. This can be accomplished using the Update All Presets function in the Utility->Preset menu. This will recall then save each preset, formatting the data using the latest preset protocol.

2nd para of the release notes:

NOTE: Due to the changes in the feedback values described above retrieving individual Delay or Multi-Delay blocks from other presets via Recall->Effect can cause incorrect values to be loaded. To avoid this it is recommended to update all presets. This can be accomplished using the Update All Presets function in the Utility->Preset menu. This will recall then save each preset, formatting the data using the latest preset protocol.

Why, thank you! I had never seen that item on the menu.

thanks for answering my question. Do you have to use the "Update all Presets" if you are just using the stock factory presets?
Thanks Again

I updated all apresets and all sounds great.... as expected !
really a great FW.
Congrat FAS and thanks for your very customers oriented policy (example with the FAS version of the Carr... in my blues presets... hmmmm so tasty...).

Let me say you again Cliff & Team, that you are the only company delivering so much service quality and contact to your customers through the forum (at least !), with a continuous-improvement product strategy.

And we all do appreciate !

nice WE
Bruno

Back
Top Bottom