Is Mission Engineering gone?

mark_melling said:
Actually i think you will find almost all believe there costumer service is on a par with the products..i had a little difficulty
getting my first pedal shipped but the service was excellent..James has gone out of his way more than most would for me
and many others on here (emails, ext)

I obviously cant answer for the problem your having at the moment but i'm sure its something Mission are not just ignoring.
I do know they have alot going on at the moment..but long term you'll be glad you ordered the mission pedals!! :)
Surely not replying is ignoring though? It's easy to wear rose tinted spectacles and sing the virtues of a company when you finally have the product in your hands but my payment was taken five weeks ago and such a long lead time was not made clear when I placed the order.

No matter, I don't have a problem being patient but I still don't know whether my order will arrive in a week or some time next year.

benson said:
mark_melling said:
Actually i think you will find almost all believe there costumer service is on a par with the products..i had a little difficulty
getting my first pedal shipped but the service was excellent..James has gone out of his way more than most would for me
and many others on here (emails, ext)

I obviously cant answer for the problem your having at the moment but i'm sure its something Mission are not just ignoring.
I do know they have alot going on at the moment..but long term you'll be glad you ordered the mission pedals!! :)
Surely not replying is ignoring though? It's easy to wear rose tinted spectacles and sing the virtues of a company when you finally have the product in your hands but my payment was taken five weeks ago and such a long lead time was not made clear when I placed the order.

No matter, I don't have a problem being patient but I still don't know whether my order will arrive in a week or some time next year.

I understand your dilemma..i waited well over two months for my 1st pedal to arrive, i ended up taking 3 days off work just waiting for the courier, it was hassle like you wouldn't believe..i am wearing anything but rose tinted glasses!! ;)

2nd order was less than a couple of weeks..despite the move and order increase with the release of the MFC.

As i stated i cant answer for the problem your having, but you posted the comment you did and my intent was to encourage you that it would be worth the wait and give you my experience dealing with Mission.

But as you stated your not in a rush, so enjoy it when it finally arrives...sure the lollipop will more than make up for the wait!! :D

benson said:
I'm disappointed, I ordered two pedals from Mission five weeks ago. I had one email two weeks ago saying they'd be shipping but haven't heard anything since and they've ignored my last three emails.

The products might be great but so far the customer service is far from :(
I'd send James ("lebihanj" here) a PM via the forum, just in case your e-mails aren't getting through for some reason. :)

I emailed Mission on Thanksgiving day about availability. James emailed me back within 2 hours! I ordered my pedal on the following Saturday and had it the next Saturday - 2 days before is was due to be delivered! I am very happy with their products and service. Top notch in my book.

Man, I want two of these pedals bad!! But from reading these stories... I'm looking for something as good elsewhere. I e-mailed with questions awhile ago and got no reply. Not saying the company is not worthy...no way!! I've just read about them here and two other places. And most say the same thing:
1. Awesome pedal!
2. Not so awesome customer support.
Heck, I'll pay for overnight! :lol:

I e-mailed Mission on Thankgivings and got an immediate response. They answered my questions and I decided to order.

I paid, got a receipt but then silence......

I e-mailed them again but, silence......

I am eagerly waiting since the product appears to be great.

I am not in much of a rush, but would love to start using the pedals with my MFC 101.
:)

They must be swamped with orders, I guess.

I received 2 pedals I ordered in good time. Great products, but one pedal didn't come with the spring return I ordered, and I've since sent 2 emails (even offering to pay more if necessary) to try and sort it out, but they haven't even been acknowledged. So at this stage I can only assume this is too trivial to be bothered with.

If I'm wrong and they're sorting this out for me, I'll edit this post later, but it would be professional to send a reply, even if it's just to say they're really busy and will get to it asap. :(

So after six weeks the order has finally arrived but it only contains one pedal, whereas I ordered, and paid, for two!!

I'm so pissed off right now.

benson said:
So after six weeks the order has finally arrived but it only contains one pedal, whereas I ordered, and paid, for two!!

Hmm rightly so..but as they say s**t happens..not much consolation for you at the moment!!

Hope you get sorted out soon!! :)

benson said:

Wow... looks like I'm going to guitar center near me to grab a expression pedal. At least they're close if poop happens :lol:

In fairness the folks at Mission have responded already so fingers crossed we can get this sorted.

benson said:
In fairness the folks at Mission have responded already so fingers crossed we can get this sorted.

Well in some ways its a blessing in disguise..make your you demand another lollipop with the other pedal!! ;)

I got an e-mail from Mission and they have a back up on their cables. That is why they are delayed with my order.

Unfortunately, it took then a long time to communicate which makes customers upset.

Can't wait for the pedals!!!

Has anyone received pedals this past week? I have e-mailed and called them many times last week. Left messages and have heard nothing!
What's a good alternative to these pedals?

they're a small shop and i'm sure they've got a lot going on with the volume of holiday orders plus preparing for winter namm... plus they're human. you might be wise not to base your opinions solely on this point in time.

Back
Top Bottom