Is Mission Engineering gone?

I placed an order last week and according to FedEx it is on it's way. I got a confirmation email, but I'm still waiting to be extra charged for the European transfer. Maybe he is very busy.

When I bought my EP-1R I had a question after i recieved it. It took a week, but only because jim was away on business. Small ,operation, it happens-Great service and products!

merlin17 said:
I bought/ paid on Sept. 21. Have not heard anything from them...

I only received the PayPal receipt as confirmation, but 7 days later I received a tracking email. Like it has been stated, it's a smaller operation so I wasn't too worried. If it was two weeks and I hadn't heard anything, I might have started inquiring about it, though.

I mailed a question for support last week, didn't get an answer.

I just ordered (today) a switch to convert my EP-1R to an SP-1R. Wasn't sure I ordered the right one, I wanted latching. I emauled Jim-I already have a reply from him concerning my order.

I was just talking with them over email a couple days ago about an order, they are there

and they are really nice. I messed my order up and they fixed it for me asap. Then they were double checking on the colors i picked. That's pretty good service, not may places would even bother.

I had an awful hassle getting my order sorted and delivered to me in donegal (Ireland) but despite the hassle
is was a pleasure dealing with the company and they came through with flying colors, i'm guessing they may
be taking on alot of orders now the MFC is here..but they will come through..even if the wait is longer than
we might like!! :)

Now that the flood od MFC's are being delivered, and the Mission pedals seem to be the "go-to" pedal for alot of people, they are probably overwhelmed with new orders... :)

edited for typo

flyingfadr said:
Now that the floof od MFC's are being delivered, and the Mission pedals seem to be the "go-to" pedal for alot of people, they are probably overwhelmed with new orders... :)

My thoughts exactly! That's why I ordered mine early to beat the rush (when Cliff was posting "soon!" about the MFC). Communication and turnaround time with Mission was very quick for me, but that was approx 5 weeks ago.

Ordered my SP-1R + LED on 10/2. Received order confirmation same day.
Today is 10/18....

Not heard anything other than they are busy.

Yes. As mentioned in the other posts, we are extremely busy and are trying to get to everyone's orders and emails just as fast as we can. We have a new facility now with more space and have updated our ordering and email tools to more commercial grade systems which should be able to handle the volumes better. Things took much longer than we planned to get switched over. Again, as mentioned before, if anyone has not received the confirmations or responses they need, please email us at info@mission-engineering.com. Everything is running much more smoothly now although we are still battling to get enough component supply to meet demand. Feel free to copy me at james@mission-engineering.com or drop me a line with any questions. Our new address is Mission Engineering Inc. 275, Water St. Petaluma, CA, 94952. +1 (707) 773-1744.

I sent emails to the info@ and james@mission... NO reply at all.
I ordered and paid Sept. 21st.
What's going on there?
I'm NOT amused! :-(((

Peter

As far as we can tell we have replied to all emails and although we are still running a little behind, we have shipped all September orders and are a fair way through October. Can you try a PM?

Back
Top Bottom