Is it possible to go back to beta 9.0 after updating to regular 9.0?

placebo-pill.jpg

PLACEBO EFFECT Guys, Comp is the Main difference, If I remember correctly, there was a mention on release notes or in one of Cliff's posts about level being a little lower in FW9 ,so don't let ol" Fletcher Munsen mess with ya!!!

Sorry for starting the "crapstorm heard round the world". :) It actually is humorous reading Cliff's replies. :) We are all one big family here and give and take criticism well.

I need to mess with some parameters because there definitely is something harsher kicking my ears' ass. I don't feel the need to go back to the beta if I can tweak and find my tones again. Like I mentioned before, I hear something really good there but the crispness is messing with me. :)

Didn't intend to rub anyone the wrong way,....just that I've seen it once possibly during ver6 release that reload had helped. Thanks.

OK, FAS, you've done it again. Late to the party on 9.01, but have to say this, along with the new present banks, this firmware simply ROCKS.
Thank you yet again :)

The Amercan Lead (boogie mk IV) sounds a little brittle to me
, more than the beta , I think.

Has it been tweaked?
I used to own a mk IV and if I remember correctly
it sounded smooter (with presence at zero) than this firmware.

I use a matrix and real cabs .

I did notice if you reset any of the USA Lead sims (except for Lead1+ & Lead2+), the default values of the first 3 parameters of the amp block's Speaker Resonance page change, causing a noticeable change to the tone. For me though, the difference in tone was pretty much the opposite of what you described. I don't know with what firmware this change happened since I haven't reset any of those amp sims before now, so I can't say if they happened with 9.01.

Back
Top Bottom