Is it just me ... or is anyone else starting to think we -wont- see the AX8 until Q1 2016 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they can get away with 500 sold in the first day or week.
only people at fractal really know but I'm sure the first batch si way over 100... that will just be stupid...

If my analysis is correct, the members of this forum account for only about a third of the wait list.
can we have a bit more information? I don't ask for a exacte numbers but are you getting enough units ready? in other words, are you getting a lot of them of a shit Fu***cking load of them? :p

Maybe I'm misinterpreting the meaning of "this forum", but if I'm not missing anything here, then the wait list is approximately 100,000 to date?

Forum Statistics

Members:

I too would be interested to hear if Admin means 3x the waitlist or 3x the total forum membership. If it's 3x waitlist and we're punting on 500 units first up then I 'should' be ok. If it's 3x the forum membership... Well lets just say I'll have time to Squirrel away some funds for this thing, the expression pedals, a nice case, a new FRFR and possibly a new guitar or two while I'm at it ;)

All jesting aside, I hope for my sake it's the earlier, for their sake the latter. FAS put out great products that deserve to sell in the 100's of thousands of units...

Maybe I'm misinterpreting the meaning of "this forum", but if I'm not missing anything here, then the wait list is approximately 100,000 to date?

Forum Statistics

Members:
I think what @Admin M@ meant was, of all the people on the AX-8 waitlist, about 1/3 of them are from the forum. That 2/3 are non-forumites. Not that the list is 90k+ deep. Though, if it is, way to go Fractal!

Friday it is :) And a firmware update on the weekend! The first is my guess, the second based on comments Cliff and others have made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom