Is it just me ... or is anyone else starting to think we -wont- see the AX8 until Q1 2016 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here as well.

Was on my radar as soon as it was announce. Was slightly sidetracked by the looks of the Helix but I came to my senses and snapped out of it!

Lucky for you that you woke up in time! I did have it (helix that shall not be named) :eek:. I tried it out and sent it back from whence it came (color me underwhelmed):confused:...

So, I'm a newbie to Fractal as well.:cool:

Again, it's not that much of a stretch, since because of the linkage to the Axe there's plenty of data and examples out in the wild already. So it's not like you're taking an extreme leap of faith or anything if you order one. You just have to decide whether the set of features it will have as opposed to the full Axe suits your needs. In my case, not a difficult proposition.

And it's not necessarily a revelation that there are and will be an influx of new users. You have a slimmed down version of what was already a fairly solid higher end tool making an entrance at a significantly lower price point and you always see a surge of new adoption then. That's kind of why I'm on board. If you lean towards a quality vs. quantity proposition it's a compelling choice.

Not new here as a proud AFXII owner (prior I owned the ULTRA), altough I never post, but since 2011 I think I read 80% of the posts here
This forum has been my second hobee after playing guitar as the people on this forum and FAS team are sharing invaluable information and talent

I have sold my AXEII in order to get the AX8 as it is what I was waiting for since 2011
See thread back in 2012
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/little-axefx-companion-in-stomp-format.79903/

It is not only playing through incredile genius unit but also a very exiting adventure having the impression to see guitar history beiing writen by Cliff and FAS like it was when the first Fender came out.

Just my humble opinion and I wish to all new user to enjoy their device as much I did and will.

Sorry for my english as it is not my native language

no invite for me either yet...i thought i signed up pretty early.(oct 13/14th)..maybe it went to spam?

Last edited:
so when he says shipped then some guys already got invites before today and had to also pay...maybe others not on this board or the TGP board...i mean this is only a small amount of people on these forums.

I was one of the first to sign up, nada yet. You must realize that they are going to ship to A-list people first...patience grasshopper...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom