Is it just me ... or is anyone else starting to think we -wont- see the AX8 until Q1 2016 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.......Here's a random thought & question from "X-Mann" while we wait.........:eek:

Thought: Is it safe to assume that a lot of people got on the AX8 wait list just to get on it? I mean, I've heard lots of Helix guys say that they are getting on the list & I can see that some have returned their unit, while some have kept it. Can we assume that some people will get the golden ticket e-mail & just do nothing at all?

Question: How long do you have to respond (w/ an actual purchase) after receiving the Fractal AX8 e-mail that states your unit is ready to ship?

I only ask because I plan on buying the minute I receive mine & I'm ready to go right now. Some people may not have all of the money yet or may need to sell other gear to complete this transaction. How does Fractal handle all of this or how long will they wait for you after they've sent you the final e-mail?

I assume that there are about 250 to 500 people in front of me at my best guess & just wonder if that could get cut in half due to people NOT responding in time or at all.

Thanks, X
Dont sweat it, you will get an AX8 sooner or later, there is no way to figure out exactly what day it going to be as you have too many factors outside your control.

After Cliff's "Any Day Now" tease... I'm obsessed with my invitation email checking... even though I get a notification every time I receive one anyway. Keeping an eye on my spam bucket in case it goes there too...
Me too. Every time I get a new mail notification ding I look hoping that's the one.

Dang you Healthcare.gov - stop emailing me so much after one site visit!

You think I would know by now that Cliffs definition of "soon" and "any day now" are longer than my definition. F5, F5, F5...

You think I would know by now that Cliffs definition of "soon" and "any day now" are longer than my definition. F5, F5, F5...

Anyone remembers Sam Cooks

ANY DAY NOW?

One of these mornings
I'm a-going away
I'm going to heaven to stay

I don't know how soon
May be morning, night or noon
But I'm a-going to see the Father
And by his side to stand

There'll be no sorrow
No sadness
Just only complete gladness
But any day I know I
Am a-going home

Then I"ll shout "Hallelujah"
And your praises to the name, but oh
But any day I know, I know that I
Am a-going home
------
Come to Papa, AX-8!

good god, even better ( I actually meant this one)! Just imagine the fractal choir singing in the dispatch warehouse with lots of AX-8 parcels around them :

Chuck Jackson - ANY DAY NOW (a great song!)

Any day now I will hear you say, "Goodbye, my love"
And you'll be on your way
Then my wild beautiful bird, you will have flown, oh
Any day now I'll be all alone, whoa

Any day now when your restless eyes meet someone new
Oh, to my sad surprise
Then the blue shadows will fall all over town, oh
Any day now love will let me down, whoa

Oh my wild beautiful bird, you will have flown, oh
Any day now I'll be all alone

I know I shouldn't want to keep you
If you don't want to stay