Is FAS prepared for high demand at launch?

Trust me, I feel your pain, but I wouldn't be surprised if less than half of people on the waitlist are actually able and willing to purchase at the moment they are invited to do so, because there is no deposit necessary and no disincentive for joining without actual preparedness to follow through. This is not a criticism of how FAS rolled this out, because it's probably tedious to keep all those deposits and returns straight, all before you ever ship a unit. Just means that knowing your position on the waitlist is meaningless, probably close to meaningless for Cliff too...
I hope you’re 100% correct... and I suspect you are.

I have come full circle. I had an Axe FX II quite some time ago. Then someone convinced my to go with the Kemper. Then I got several amps and a Two Notes Studio... but at the end of the day, I am a tone-tweaker at heart. Since I’m not taking apart amp and cabs and replacing components and speakers (well, I have replaced some speakers before, but hey... minor surgery), the Axe FX fits my personality best. So I am selling my amps and coming back home. I ordered a II XL+ to keep me satiated until my turn to buy the III rolls around. And when it gets here, the II XL+ will be relegated to just the live rig.

Back
Top Bottom