Wish iOS editor

N.Phaneuf

Inspired
A boy can dream can't he?

Would change building new sounds from something at do at home after I have the idea to something I might do on the fly in rehearsal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have an FX8 yet (still on the wait list in Europe!) but how would you connect to the iOS device? The FX8 doesn't have Bluetooth (that I know of) so you would have to connect by USB cable and I suspect people are thinking that it is maybe more hassle than it is worth to not only carry your iOS device but a cable as well. You may as well set it up on a laptop and have that with you. Just a thought.

I suspect people are thinking that it is maybe more hassle than it is worth to not only carry your iOS device but a cable as well
If carrying an iOS device and A CABLE AS WELL is really a hassle for you, then I can only imagine how much hassle for you is to carry a guitar...

If carrying an iOS device and A CABLE AS WELL is really a hassle for you, then I can only imagine how much hassle for you is to carry a guitar...

Hey let's be real, you'd need the Lightning-to-USB camera kit adapter in addition to the device and the cable.......

An iRig Pro is a good tool to invest in for all iOS apps that you want to connect to other devices via MIDI or USB.

I would be fine with a cabled method to connect to the usb.

Bringing a laptop to rehearsals is more of a pain. There isn't always a good place to put it (unless I bring a stand for he comp which is way to much work.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they still have not done one for the Axe, I doubt they would do one for the FX8 first. (I would love to see ios editors)

Back
Top Bottom