[Implemented] List Display Zoom

That would look awful when all the rows with long lines scroll and the ones without don't. It would be just distracting.

The options should be to either truncate long scene names in the zoomed view or to use a smaller font to fit them - which kind of defeats the purpose of the view.
I meant the Scene to scroll one time when selected then display the truncated version.

This request is acknowledged. I did some work on it but other things came up. No need for +1s anymore.
The following has not passed technical feasibility but here is the design we looked at.

View attachment 92348
Hi @Admin M@.
Now that the latest firmware has come out, can we circle back on this?
I know you said there is no more need for +1s, which I took as indication it is being worked on. But I suppose it could also be an indication that they are never going to implement this improvement.
Is this something we can expect to see, hope to see, or will all updates of the FM3 now just be following the Axe's improvements?

Last edited:
While the FM3 has a beautiful and easy to read display, I see potential for improvements in regards to how it displays lists of presets, scenes, amps, cabs, effects, etc., especially when currently, the display basically imitates that of the Axe-FX III. But alas, many of us aren’t operating our FM3’s from eye level or from a rack.

So, I propose a zoom function to enlarge all lists. Obviously, less information would be able to be displayed at one time, but I feel this would be a welcome feature for those with poor eyesight.

Here’s a concept I quickly threw together:
View attachment 66575
The above example would be a 4x zoom setting, which would display four out of eight scenes. A 2x zoom setting would display all eight scenes with four scenes per each of the two columns:
View attachment 66576

Of course this could be applied to the rest of the lists for presets, amps, cabs, effects, parameters, etc.:
View attachment 66578
Thoughts?

Love this!

Back
Top Bottom