I'm coming back...

ZeeW

Inspired
To Fractal and the Axe Fx II. I went away and back to a 'traditional' rig and now I'm coming back. Its has taken me a while to realise the Axe is the right solution for me - I guess we learn from our mistakes :roll

Welcome back Zeew! Here in Norway we have this rule if you're going on a trip on a mountain and the weather starts going bad on you:

"det er ingen skam å snu" meaning there is no shame in turning and go back from where you came from :)

high five!

Welcome back Zee. I am at a point now that when I look at an interesting tube amp I only get as far as thinking about wiring it up to approximate my current Axe II rig... and lose interest pretty quick. The only tube amp I play on any more is my old Super, where all the wiring involved is a cord from my guitar to the amp. As much as we set up and tear down, I can't imagine not using the Axe Fx these days!

Thanks for all your kind welcomes. I was an early adaptor of the Axe II in the UK and I just didn't get the full capability of the Axe and I just didn't understand the technology.

So, what has convinced me is that I have a compact, lightweight rig that can go front of house, I can hook up to a FRFR wedge or a pair of studio monitors at home BUT above all its the tone matching - bloody amazing stuff.

Thanks for all your kind welcomes. I was an early adaptor of the Axe II in the UK and I just didn't get the full capability of the Axe and I just didn't understand the technology.

So, what has convinced me is that I have a compact, lightweight rig that can go front of house, I can hook up to a FRFR wedge or a pair of studio monitors at home BUT above all its the tone matching - bloody amazing stuff.

So are you coming to the Axe-Fest tomorrow?

Sorry no I'm not coming to the Fest today as I've got a game if rugby to play.

I will come along if there is a second event. Good luck with it!!

Welcome home
thumbsup.gif

I did the same thing....and my wife took me back.....er....this is a similar, but different story. But really....couple years ago I got a fancy for one them Mesa King numbers....and well....I really missed mark for the milkmaid on that one(completely made up and irrelevant old-time-sounding saying).

Back
Top Bottom