I'm Axeless for now

Hahaha. You guys are funny. Yeah I guess I've been a nolife thanks to Axe-Fx. But it was fun... and I might come back to Narnia when I get the chance. Wow that sounded geeky.

Clark, you gotta know I keep your 'break the code' clip on my desktop and every once in a while i fire that sucker up for grins - when the pick scrape starts at 1:40 i just break into this wide smile! Its just too damn cool!

Thanks for the kind words guys! I guess a greatest hits release is in order? :D Dunno if these are my best ones but I do like these a lot.

This is actually the newest song in the next CKJ release.

That pick scrape song.

Just felt like shredding that day. :)

Gaga wanted to do a song with me.

And the infamous Abba-djent song ofcourse.

It's not about processing power. Less is more is the key IMO. I only used an AMP + good IR most of the time. I just dropped my Standard at the post office two hours ago. :( Right now I'm trying to compensate it with something else. I do have the Waves plugins and within there's this GTR plugin which is made with PRS. I'm pretty sure it'll be my "Axe-Fx" until I get another one. Here's a clip with Waves GTR and one of the IR's I made yesterday:

Not an Axe-Fx but I'm sure I can make it work in a mix. I don't have a proper interface for guitar line signal though... that's where the noise comes from.

Oh no, already you're entering the 'substitute zone'....

Haha... I did some substitute research before selling the Axe-Fx. I'm really surprised how good this sounds though...

Back
Top Bottom