I'd like to lodge a complaint

? Well, from what I hear on other forums... Axe users are very sensitive...

j/k.

Cliff and Fractal are very, very good about responding to customer feedback as long as it's constructive.

8ball_0.jpg

Last edited:
There's the problem, this comedy is targeted at those with IQ's 157 and above. Ergo, you can't get the joke.

Congratulations in turning a friendly, user forum in to a school playground full of bullies. i always try and help out others here.

Anyway i didnt notice the OP had a link to another thread because of the coloration on my phone. I see your joke, but i never had a problem with the tuner of the 8 ball. Also IQ test are a shame, i was trying to make a joke also.

As per the rules of the internet, any thread with the title "I wish to make a complaint" must be met with this clip:

(As to the topic, maybe I should complain - Cliff would enjoy a trip to Sydney).

Congratulations in turning a friendly, user forum in to a school playground full of bullies. i always try and help out others here.

Anyway i didnt notice the OP had a link to another thread because of the coloration on my phone. I see your joke, but i never had a problem with the tuner of the 8 ball. Also IQ test are a shame, i was trying to make a joke also.

I thought you were joking. Sorry. I actually didn't add the link until the thread was moved here by the mods.

Back
Top Bottom