I see your Aussie shredder, and I raise you.....

I remember this guy. He's still playing flight of the bumblebee? Geez I was hoping he'd learn to have played something new by now. At least Wonderwall or something. Now I'd wanna watch him play Wonderwall at 750 bpm :lol

Wow, and I thought this guy had already hit the absolute limit of irritating and pointless wankery. Apparently not.

...but can he play Smoke on the the Water?

I wonder what the rules on that "competition" are. How do they know if he made a mistake or not?

He should have invented a song that sounded good at those speeds.

im actually really glad i saw that vid, and the previous one with the aussie guy. It makes me feel a bit more comfortable in my own skin despite that i can't actually shred. I don't want to think about how much time and personal sacrifice it would have taken to develop that speed. I honestly don't think the rewards are worthwhile, compared to other things that they could have accoplished in that time.

I feel one of the endless discussions comming up. Is it good to play fast or not? Is it worth the effort or not, and bla bla bla. Been discussed 100000 times so pls dont open another one:)

I think the end credits material is his. It's not bad. But, yeah, it just seems strange to do something like this. The one thing that shines out is his clarity and economy.

Back
Top Bottom