I know it's been asked-but AX8-

I. Want. One. :) Assuming it's at least somewhat cheaper than the rack version, it'll be a perfect backup for both the Axe and my foot controller. Plus, when a FW update happens, it'll make it very easy to A/B between them.

I really like that the #1 button has been moved to the lower left. That makes way more sense to me visually than having it on the second row!

it looks great! :) Can't wait for more info. I will probably get one of these as a backup for my beloved Axe II

The only problem with the floorboard form factor is that it probably ought to be waterproof. After a stage set, when you are explaining to the next bands guitarist (staring down at the axe8) ALL of that tone came from this thing.. there will be a considerable amount of drool landing on the surface of the unit.

Looks great. It seems the switch labelling has been changed so that the bottom row now has numbers 1-4. Sweet!

And switches at the right have been re-labeled. I guess that's because of the new switch functionality introduced in FX8 firmware 2.0.

And switches at the right have been re-labeled. I guess that's because of the new switch functionality introduced in FX8 firmware 2.0.

i hope switching changes for the MFC too. I posted in the MFC wishes & bugs but doesn't seem that part of the forum gets much love.

judging by that shadow, it looks like the chrome handle bar may slightly block your view of the LED switch status? As for that helix thing, don't care, i want THIS! Probably can't read those pretty scribble strips in daylight anyway. Perhaps just a little intel on the AX-8 looper?

You AX8, I want you badly!
(last time I said that to a woman, didn't worked... But this time maybe...)

How on earth did I miss this?

To me, this version looks much more prettierthan the first shown some time ago

Hi!

Now we know the look, that´s fine. We don´t know the sound, we don´t know which amps, cabs and effects, we don´t know how to handle the unit, we don´t know the price.

Am I right or did I miss something? Might be, as the information is not given from a central place.

Yours

You have not missed it. These details have not been revealed yet...

Regarding the sound, it's the same amp/cab/FX blocks as the AxeFXII so we know how it will sound. But you are correct, we don't know if they are going with the all-inclusinve Amp block configuration or a pay for the amps that you want configuration, and we don't know which FX blocks will not be included.

If they are still on track for an October 1 release the I'm sure these details will be revealed soon. I'm very interested in more information!

Hi!

Sorry, I am not sure that I understand: You talk about DETAILS? I call that BASICS!

I can´t understand anyone to be excited without knowing the basics.

cu

I think you did't understand my post. I did not talk about any details. I said that the details you asked about have not been revealed yet. Maybe I could have worded it better, when I said "these details have not been revealed yet" I meant "the details you are asking about have not been revealed yet".

We all know how it's going to sound. Do you have an AxeII or have you ever heard an AxeII? Then you know how it will sound.

There's enough basic information for me to get excited. AxeII amps/cabs/effects in a floor unit? I'm in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom